Public charter
Laredo, TX

Early College High School 4

Posted June 27, 2011
This school offers a challeging curriculum which is perfect for preparing students for their careers. As a parent I really recommend this school. It's only fault is that it has near to nothing when it comes to extracurricular activities. As for the teachers they are very helpful but some are unfair when it comes to punishing the students.

Posted July 21, 2009
I really love my school. As a part of the first graduating class, I can say that the journey is difficult but the benefits are well worth it. I have matured faster and have come to realize what it takes to make it at the university. Yes it takes all of my effort but I have been able to keep up with what is expected of me. Succeeding at Early College High School is not impossible. The faculty and staff are there to ensure that you have anything and everything you need to be at your best.

Posted May 15, 2009
This school is great. I am part of the first generation of students and i enjoy it very much. Although, it has a very rigorous academic curriculum i have learned to keep up to par with it. I guess you could say that no other school in Laredo is going to provide the advantages that this school provides and i recommend it to anyone who wants to advance in life and fully accept the sacrfices that come with it.

Posted October 04, 2008
The ECHS is a very good school. Every person that representes the ECHS has a great future. Every teacher gives everything they have to the students. Every teacher is always there for the students eventhough their problems are not academic the teachers are there to help. Overall I cannot find the write word to describe the ECHS, but its the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Posted July 09, 2008

Early College High School
5201 University Boulevard, Laredo, TX  78041
Last modified Early College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top