Public charter
Laredo, TX

Posted April 04, 2012
Great school! Great Teachers! I love the fact that students are sincerely supported and encouraged to get a great education.

Posted March 06, 2012
I recently enrolled my son at Premier of Laredo. The school is very well run with very caring staff. I really like that students can accelerate and individualize their education. I didn't know that this school had been in laredo for 12 years. Excellent and I recommend it to every parent.

Posted May 10, 2011
As a graduate of Premier High School, I just wanted to thank all the teachers, staff and administration of this school for keeping my alma mater alive. This school was formerly unknown and now Premier High School is known throughout Laredo.

Posted May 06, 2011
This is a rebuttal to the negative comments I recently read. First, let me say that we DO HAVE DEGREES in education from accredited colleges. When I got here a year ago, I know that I helped raise Science Taks Scores to some of the best in the state. We had over 90% passing science taks in 2010 and expect higher for 2011! Compare that to our local schools! This Premier High School ranks #8 amongst all Premier High Schools in Texas! If working for 9 Saturdays with students before and after school tutorials to improve our taks scores to rank with the best in the state, makes us a bad school in yours eyes..... Then so be it! Proud Master Teacher!

Posted April 05, 2011
I am a parent. Premier has being an excellent school for my son. Excellent faculty staff which really cares for student individual needs. Great support and excellent communication with teachers. I highly recommend this school. Choosing Premier has being the best decision we ever made!!!

Premier High School of Laredo 1

Posted October 14, 2010
I am really discussed by the attetude of the facaulty. They treat students are lossers and really do not care about hurting thier feelings. I totally do not recommend this alternative school to no parent. The students are humiliated in front of everyone and no one cares..!!

Premier High School of Laredo
2201 Chihuahua Street, Laredo, TX  78043
Last modified Premier High School of Laredo is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Premier High School of Laredo Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top