Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My children started back in Sept. 2016, I'm not going to lie and say this is a terrible school because my children have learned so much. My review is for the director (or better yet for the dictator, as he considers himself there). I recently had an issue concerning with my son of a year old, and as a concerned parent approached the dictator for a reasonable solution to my situation. He had NUMEROUS EXCUSES to cover HIS fault and that of his staff when it was evident that the victim of this situation was my son. He was extremely disrespectful to my husband and myself and he begged for us to forgive him for his unprofessionalism on how he approached the situation, thus making us feel we were under him. This doesn't help the situation of making us feel at ease. He assured us he had a solution to our situation, but when I returned on Monday he delivered a letter with his secretary addressing how we were no longer accepted there. WOW, through a letter! He couldn't even show his face and tell me in person, but it just comes to show his unprofessionalism as he claims to be in business for 27 years. Apparently he hasn't learned his manners on how to address parents properly! And as far as his staff they learn well from him on not knowing how to speak to parents with a professional tone when addressing a situation with someone's child. We entrusted him with the safety and well-being of our children and the treatment that we got from this school and its "director" was demeaning.

My kids love this school. They have learned so much and the teachers are great. The Director of the school is fantastic very approachable and easy to address any situation. I have send my kids for summer camp and the regular school year and never had an issue. This school is not about economical status or keeping up with the Jones this school is about learning and having a safe and clean environment for the children. As a parent is worth every single penny.. Thank you for everything!!!

Last modified Apple Bee Child Development Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K