Laredo, TX

Bruni Elementary School 5

Posted October 25, 2013
'My school is the best school ever. My teacher Ms Enriquez is awesome! She cares for all of us. She wants us to pass. This are the words of my son, I am glad he is happy. Every morning is a new challenge for him. But this year is his year. He likes his principal Mr. Castillo. Very respectable man. All faculty work as a team. They teach and have fun. The school strives for security and wellness of our children. Everything is well ordered. The PTA meeting are excellent and well informed. I have my boy that already passed to 6th and no longer is in this school. But since beginning his teacher have acknowledge him and got him to participate in various events. They even participated in a Television Program, Chess Clubs and Science project. My son never missed a day, enjoyed Bruni School to the max. I am proud of Bruni School. And appreciate all it gave to my sons to excel in life.

Bruni Elementary School
1508 San Eduardo Avenue, Laredo, TX  78040
Last modified Bruni Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bruni Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top