1 star

Leyendecker Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2011
My son is in this school and the priciple/teachers are rude mean and dont put the effort to help my son. They give my son write ups and dont like him since the day i found out his teacher had thrown his box of crayons to the trash for coloring as a punishment since that day till now they put him in a desk facing the wall alone didnt let him play with the other classmates the other things that has happen is worse not even changing teachers work, the reason they changed my son from teachers was because i went to his school and they were having a private meeting without me knowing anything i was suppost to been there and called since my son is under age, i had to tell the principle the teacher and councilor that i was fed up with all this and i was going to speak with the lisd district my son loved school waking up in the mornings but not anymore now he cries and dont want to go at all. His been in school since he was 3 yrs old when my husband was in the Marines. Now i dont know what to do since his new teacher is being the same as the other, my son really needs titorials but his teacher said he dont need it since his not going to pass to 2nd.

Leyendecker Elementary School
1311 Garden Street, Laredo, TX  78040
Last modified Leyendecker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leyendecker Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top