Ryan Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2014
Having my daughter attend this school, I can see how teachers and staff are involved and really helpful with the students. My daughter's first year as a prek 3 student was a great experience. Her teacher Mrs. Gonzalez was always on top of everything and would always let me know of things to improve on my daughter or things she was great at.

Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2007
As a parent I feel that Ryan Elementary is great school. My son is in 4th grade and he enjoys the school a lot. He looks forward to Thursdays because he says they get to do science experiment in their lab. The new school is very well equip and the teachers are just wonderful. I wouldn't mind keeping my child at Ryan.

Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2005
- a former student

Ryan Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2004
Under the administration of Ms. Sandra Munoz, the school was terrible. Teachers hated to be there and in turn, it affected the kids. Only a few teachers were worth it and the rest carried a huge chip on their shoulder. I now hear that the kids are being bused from one place to another as they are re-constructing the school. I would not put my child in this school again!

Ryan Elementary School
2401 Clark Boulevard, Laredo, TX  78043
Last modified Ryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ryan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top