Bad
Good

The end of the school is here and let me just say that I am very satisfied with the great teachers that my daughters have had since the beginning. This year my daughter's teacher noticed the potential that my daughter had and she recommended her for the gifted and talented program. My daughter is now a g t student thanks to her. In the past I had requested several times that my daughter get tested for this program but for some reason or another she never did. I really appreciate the attention that Ms. Ramos- Uribe paid to her. Also, when my youngest daughter had a problem with one of the little boys, the teacher, counselor, and principle did a great job at handling the problem and putting the student's safety first.

This is my son first year in a school . He cried every morning for the first months of school( he was in a day care before) His teacher Ms Lara Pre-K has been very helpful with my son she e-mails me to tell me want songs they are singing in classes. If he has any problems she gives me tips.And i like to know that any time I have a question I can email her or even call her like i have in the past. And now he enjoyed going to school and playing and learning .He even has homework that I enjoy doing with him in the evenings.. At the meet the teacher meeting everybody is very firendly and willing to answer any question.

Last modified Santa Maria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.