Posted December 02, 2014
Outstanding school!! It all starts with the principal and staff, Mrs. Guzman is a very dedicated principal and has the children's best interest at heart. When it comes to testing, they prepare the children and parents ahead of time. Two of my children have and currently are attending this school, and both have enjoyed being a part of this school. My daughter has excelled in this school, she won 1st place in Math Bee 2014 for all 3rd grade classes in U.I.S.D. I am very proud of her and all her teachers that have contributed to her success!

Posted August 07, 2012
Gutierrez has the best teachers and staff, and I enjoy working with them as a team! As a mother, I am confident my daughter will get the top education at this school.

Gutierrez Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The Kids and & have Wonderful memories, great Teachers & coaches

Gutierrez Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
My grandson has done excellent at this school. He has developed good math, reading and spelling since he started as a pre-kinder. Good teachers and administration.

Posted January 12, 2006
My daughter has been at Amparo Gutierrez for 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. The faculty and staff have proven not only to be proficient in their child development & teaching skills, but also caring & empathetic individuals. Over the course of the last 7 years, my family has dealt with a cross country move and the death of 2 grandfathers who were very close to my 3 daughters. Classroom teachers & staff took these personal issues into account with every aspect of my youngest daughter's education. My daughter's continued academic success can be contributed to many factors - excellent teachers & curriculum content, a wide variety of extra-curricular activities offered at the school, and parental involvement which is strongly encouraged at this school. Choosing this school for when we moved to Laredo, Texas was definitely a wise choice for our family.

Posted July 29, 2004
Amparo Gutirerrez has one of the best administrative and teaching staffs in the district. Teachers and administration are in tune to students' needs. The focus is and has always been to educate the whole child and meet individual needs. Gutierrez students are highly successful on state-wide tests because teachers don't just fill time with busy work. Students are taught to think, create, and apply their knowledge. Homework is always kept to a minimum because students work effectively during the school day hours. This leaves time for students to be involved in extracurricular activities (which are abundant at GUTZ) and it leaves time for 'kids to be kids' and 'families to be families'. This administration and staff knows how to truly create successful students and life-long learners and they are determined to do so! Kudos to AGES!

Gutierrez Elementary School
505 Calle Del Norte Drive, Laredo, TX  78041
Last modified Gutierrez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gutierrez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top