Salinas Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2013
love this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my son is doing awesome thanks to his teacher.i moved to uisd a year ago from lisd. this school and the stuff are great .

Salinas Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2012
My daughters attend at this school since 2009. The teachers have being nice to my older daughter which has spent 2-4th grade. I would love teachers to find the time to interview with parents about their children more often to tell us the development of kids. Not just the awards night. I try to support my children being in sports, or anything to get more involved with the school. I'm happy when there is a chance to help at school, because I know my children like to see me around helping. The area and neighborhood is nice, I recommend it. I haven't seeing apartments for rent, just houses around

Salinas Elementary School
1000 Century Drive West, Laredo, TX  78046
Last modified Salinas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salinas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top