Posted January 17, 2014
My daughter has been attending Kazen for the past two years. She was previously in a LISD school and a different UISD school. Since being at Kazen she has learned sooooo much at and I see the difference in her attitude. She is more confident, more social, and she comes home excited to share the new things she learned. I also have her in the after school daycare and she loves it. She actually gets upset when I pick her up early. If there is ever any issues at school her teacher will call me within a day or two to keep me in the loop. They are a bit strict with rules and attendance, but I guess they are just trying to instill responsibility and good work ethics at an early age. I don't know if she was just lucky enough to have gotten great first and second grade teachers, but I am extremely happy with the decision we made two years ago. I wouldn't want her attending any other school in Laredo after our wonderful experience at Kazen Elementary.

Kazen Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
This school used to be great, but over the past few months it has gone downhill--bad. This school thrives on drama. They tried to get me and my child involved in their drama. I finally got sick and tired of the drama when my son, for the past three and half years, has never gotten into trouble at school and all of a sudden now he is. It doesn't make sense. And I don't mean trouble one time I mean everyday. His teacher was ganging up on him, making him the class scape goat. We changed schools and now my child is doing wonderfully. I would not recommend Kazen elementary. I would have 3 years ago, but not now. AND on a scale of one to ten, Kazen is a three when it comes to testing scores. Thats documented fact. No, they do not perform up to level. Get your kids out of there.

Kazen Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
Kazen Elementary School is of of the best schools in Laredo, TX. I have had four of my children at this school and all of them have had great academic success. Three of them are gifted and talented and one of them needed special education services. Yet, she has come a long way and done fantastically thanks to the principal's support and her teachers. All teachers thrive to provide high quality education to all students. Culturally wise, this school honors all cultures, all languages, and everybody is accepted and embraced. Congratulations Kazen Elementary, keep up the good work. Greatful parent

Kazen Elementary School 1

Posted July 13, 2008
This is the worse school I never seen before.

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted December 04, 2005

Posted January 12, 2004
- a former student
Kazen Elementary is a great school, the teachers are great, the principal is wonderful. I will always remember my years at Abraham Kazen Elementary School. I'm now a 8th grader, almost a ninth grader.

Kazen Elementary School
9620 Albany Drive, Laredo, TX  78045
Last modified Kazen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kazen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top