Posted August 31, 2012
My daughter just started 4th grade, coming from a catholic school I was a little concerned. She has been happy to go to school everyday, she's reading every day and is more involved with class & school activities

Posted June 18, 2012
I love the school I want my daughter to study in this school I can't wait to have my daughter here

Posted January 22, 2010

Posted November 26, 2009
My son started 1st grade for the school year 2009-10. The Advanced Reading program is one of the best assets this school promotes. My son has read over 200 books in the past 3 months, and he enjoys it every day! His teacher always motivates each child and their individual level. Principal Villarreal is on top of everything that goes on in the school, knows every single child and is always readily available for parent's concerns. All staff is wonderful as well. My middle son will start K next school year and even my 3 year old daughet is looking forward to attend the school.

Posted November 09, 2009

Col Santos Benavides Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2009
I am a parent of a soon to be 3rd grader and a kinder student. My children have had a wonderful experience while attending CSBS. Great teachers and staff. Students are always rewarded for their good work. It is a beautiful facility and students are encouraged to keep it looking beautiful. Principal always greats her students with a smile and makes them feel welcome.

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008

Col Santos Benavides Elementary School 2

Posted January 17, 2008

Col Santos Benavides Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2006
My daughter is in her first year in the dual language program. The program lets her learn english and spanish fluently and her teachers are great. They have started in the new school and it is wonderful.

Col Santos Benavides Elementary School
10702 Kirby Drive, Laredo, TX  78045
Last modified Col Santos Benavides Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Col Santos Benavides Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top