PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter and son have attended Blessed Sacrament School for 2 years now. All I can say is I am impressed at everything they learn and how happy they are. We are a small community school with wonderful values. The principal is a wonderful and professional person who knows every child and parent by name. She expects nothing but the best for her students and treats them all as if they were her own. This is a wonderful school with an excellent curriculum both in academics and religion. Parents love to volunteer and students participate in everything from sports, to the the local parade and alethea talent show along with U.I.L. We are truly blessed at Blessed Sacrament!

My son and daughter have attended Blessed Sacrament School since they were 3 years old. My son is now going on 8 and my daughter going on 6. I have seen them blossom into loving and caring human beings thanks to the loving care and education from all their teachers. The academics are excellent and discipline is impecable. I want to give special thanks to ALL the wonderful teachers there but ESPECIALLY to Teacher Missy (K-3), Mrs. Adriano (K-4), Mrs. Martinez (K), Ms. Perez (K-2007), and Ms. R. Sanchez (1st). Thanks for all you do for our children!

I love Blessed Sacrament School, now with our new principal E. Gutierrez who is a fantastic Principal. Students are very happy and ready to learn in a possitive school. Now the school is adding 7th grade. I highly recommend this school, it has a possitive future and it looks like a possitive add on of 7th grade - maybe up to High School..Wish more schools could be like this school. one..A+++recommendation++!

My daughter began her school years at Blessed Sacrament School. She was there for PK-3 and I was amazed at what she learned by the end of the school year. I loved that one Friday a month parents were able to have lunch with there child. I absolutely love the school and all the staff knows every parent by name including the principle. Unfortunately my husband was relocated and she was only able to attend one full year. My daughter still asks us when she is going back to her favorite school.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8