Posted May 14, 2009
St. Augustine is a great school that educates the student academically, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. We have a new principal that is aggressive, positive, motivated, and caring. The St. Aug community is a very cohesive family.

St Augustine High School 1

Posted August 16, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008
I think that St Augustine is the best!

Posted June 09, 2007
this has been a wonderfull school to me it has great morals and i love it :D

Posted May 22, 2006

Posted April 26, 2006

Posted December 11, 2005
As a student at St. Augustine High School, I can do nothing but sing its praises. St. Augustine has been my home for nine years, making me the young woman that I am today. With its strong Catholic values, amazing teachers, warm environment, historic buildings, and wondeful school spirit, St. Augustine is the best high school in Laredo. My favorite thing about 'St. Aug' is the warm environment. The students and my peers could never get better. Everybody gets along, and there is no such thing as 'the popular crowd'. I highly recommend St. Augustine High School and Elementary School to any parents and children who are searching for a school that will give them a Catholic eduaction that they can use for the rest of their lives.

St Augustine High School 3

Posted July 21, 2005

St Augustine High School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

St Augustine High School
1300 Galveston Street, Laredo, TX  78040
Last modified St Augustine High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Augustine High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top