Mary Help Of Christians School 1

Posted January 05, 2012
This school was awful to my oldest son. They are only prepared to handle very well behaved children. If your child is at all overly active, forget it. They also did such a number on my children that my 2 oldest are basically atheists now. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Public schools offer so much more. The teachers are better. Teachers at Mary Help were basically public school rejects.

Posted April 01, 2009

Mary Help Of Christians School 1

Posted April 28, 2008

Mary Help Of Christians School 0

Posted February 15, 2008
On balance, teaching quality is sub-par, and this school lacks modern facilities. Security and rule enforcement is nonexistent. At best, administration is shaky. Public schools' standards, especially the magnet high schools, offer much higher expectations and provide students a more conducive environment to learning. Look to public schools without hesitation.

Mary Help Of Christians School 4

Posted September 20, 2007
We were as parents of an only child afaid on how our son [w]ould adapt to a bigger school,it seems we were the ones with the problems because our son loves this school and the teachers. Great principal that realy cares for the students well being (makes us want to be a Nun to follow her example of happines). Great assembly in the morning that makes the start of he day a happy one, parents can stay for the assembly and learn to connect with their school years. A new campus is on its way to modernize the facilities. Kids love school. wish they had a high school program.

Posted August 23, 2005
- a staff
Excellent quality of education.

Posted August 04, 2005
- a former student
I used to be a student here but I think this school has some great teachers but needs a slight improvement in the teaching skills. I think the teachers should improve a bit but evey thing else was great. This school taught me alot people should consider this school it school with a lot of kids with class and manners.- oscar torres

Mary Help Of Christians School 3

Posted April 06, 2005
The school need some seious updating. It is a large school and it has many students. security is lack. they are great at teaching God' word, and the kids go there happy, but a little modernization would be apreciated.

Posted March 08, 2005
- a former student

Mary Help Of Christians School
10 East Del Mar Boulevard, Laredo, TX  78041
Last modified Mary Help Of Christians School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mary Help Of Christians School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top