League City, TX

Posted April 17, 2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about League City Elementary! The school is one of the oldest schools in League City, and I truly think they would and could use $5,000 to help improve their school. The faculty and staff are what define this school. My daughter is in Kindergarten and my son is in 3rd grade and everyone knows my kids and they know everyone. We can walk into school and everyone is calling my kids by their name. They truly care and try to accommodate to meet their learning and social needs and treat us like family; and I felt truly blessed this year when they had a breakfast dedication to the military vets for Veteran's Day being one of the few (if not only) school that did this. Way to go Mustangs!

Posted July 09, 2009
Very happy with LCE--have a special needs child who ended 6th year (K-5th) in AA. Great teachers, great staff!

League City Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2007
Not at all happy with the quality of the school. The administration does not take bullying seriously. Problems are swept under the carpet.

Posted November 28, 2006
Wonderful school! The speech class and extra tutoring are amazing and my 4th grader loves the LEGO team they've added. Teachers, office staff and Freddie are so nice and friendly. School is clean and well taken care of, you can tell the school is ran by professionals! Sheila Baker

Posted January 11, 2006
This has been a really good school, the speech therapy teachers are the best, Mrs. Grohman is the very best, the school wide programs are excellent, Mr. Freddie is a great man,you'll never meet another one like him he helps the kids and parents in the car line, he's been there several years, I hope he stays many more, the teachers and staff are great,

League City Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2006
Do not put your special needs child here. The staff does not know how to teach,correctly discipline or believe in a child with speicial needs.My child was restrained on numerous occasions with marks left on his body, all because I disagreed with placemnent in a life skills class.

League City Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2006
More than average academic programs until the third grade. They just started a choir program this year which is a great improvement, the kids are well behaved and excellent. Parent involvement thru third grade, not sure about the 4th and 5th grade level.

League City Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2005

League City Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2005

League City Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
My daughter has special needs and we transferred midyear. Fortunately, the assistant principal, school nurse, and all the staff has been excellent in obtaining services needed for my child.

League City Elementary School
709 East Wilkins Street, League City, TX  77573
Last modified League City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
League City Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top