Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great programs and teachers. Very happy we did not just look for a new building and decided to place the focus on the people and opportunities LCI offers from Wave to Omega programs.

The teachers here are very dedicated except for one. Mrs. Farries is so nice. She was the first person to talk to my daughter about her so called "friends" and tell her that they're not good people.

I'm in my 1st year at LCI WAVE and I never regretted my decision in joining WAVE. Yes, the homework can be a lot but it gives me the opportunity to learn new things. Most of the teachers are nice and caring.

Just a heads up..... I just walked into League city intermediate and checked my son out for the day without once ever being asked my name or to see an ID. I've never been up to the school before, I live in Austin. So they didn't know me. Kind if scary really.....

As a student my self I love this school. We all bonded to gether greatly and the rhea gets are great! I personally love Mrs. Rendon, Capt. Troutt, and Mrs. Taylor. The y where so help full and loving the did a great job. The classes where always fun and when the staar test rolled around no student was scared of it. The environment is great and helpfull. GO BOBCATS!!

My oldest child attended LCIS 6th, 7th and 8th grade. She enjoyed the teachers and the choir program. This school recognized her grades and hard work and moved her up to advanced classes, then the Omega program, and National Junior Honor Society. She was also awarded the opportunity to attend Clear Horizons Early College High School, which is a rare opportunity for many children. Now my younger daughter attends this school and she had the opportunity to begin in Omega, since her grades in elementary school were high enough. LCIS rewards hard working students with opportunities for advancement. You will not find that at every school.

Teachers at this school are the best around. two particularly: ms Fitzgerald and mr galeher. Correct me please if I miss spelled their names.

I would like to say to the ladies in the front office of League City Intermediate THANK YOU! I will say my daughter and I were very fortunate to move to this school district. These women are kind and caring and League City is fortunate to have them as their front line. My daughter and I moved here from NY and these women were who we met as we walked in the front door. They not only were able to ease my daughter's fears and anxiety but mine as well. They not only did this initially but continually showed genuine concern for my daughter as she adjusted to her new surroundings. The teachers were very attentive to her as well. They helped her through the transition of school work and State Testing. Miss. Wright you will always be an inspiration to my daughter. We are proud to be a Bobcat!

This school sucks! They supposedly have a zero tolerance policy for bullying, but still happens every day and NOTHING is done to the bullies. Plus, the kids that are bullied are outright blamed for their supposed behavior/habits/grades/non-athleticism that somehow leads them to being bullied.

I'm a 7th grader and attend this school. The teachers help me with everything. The kids who are not getting help are probably not asking for it. These teachers have 6 classes of 20 kids if you need help you have to GO TO TUTORIALS.

Last modified League City Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.