Posted April 13, 2014
I'm in my 1st year at LCI WAVE and I never regretted my decision in joining WAVE. Yes, the homework can be a lot but it gives me the opportunity to learn new things. Most of the teachers are nice and caring.

League City Intermediate School 4

Posted November 22, 2013
Just a heads up..... I just walked into League city intermediate and checked my son out for the day without once ever being asked my name or to see an ID. I've never been up to the school before, I live in Austin. So they didn't know me. Kind if scary really.....

Posted August 10, 2013
As a student my self I love this school. We all bonded to gether greatly and the rhea gets are great! I personally love Mrs. Rendon, Capt. Troutt, and Mrs. Taylor. The y where so help full and loving the did a great job. The classes where always fun and when the staar test rolled around no student was scared of it. The environment is great and helpfull. GO BOBCATS!!

Posted August 01, 2013
My oldest child attended LCIS 6th, 7th and 8th grade. She enjoyed the teachers and the choir program. This school recognized her grades and hard work and moved her up to advanced classes, then the Omega program, and National Junior Honor Society. She was also awarded the opportunity to attend Clear Horizons Early College High School, which is a rare opportunity for many children. Now my younger daughter attends this school and she had the opportunity to begin in Omega, since her grades in elementary school were high enough. LCIS rewards hard working students with opportunities for advancement. You will not find that at every school.

Posted July 05, 2013
Teachers at this school are the best around. two particularly: ms Fitzgerald and mr galeher. Correct me please if I miss spelled their names.

League City Intermediate School 4

Posted June 22, 2010
I would like to say to the ladies in the front office of League City Intermediate THANK YOU! I will say my daughter and I were very fortunate to move to this school district. These women are kind and caring and League City is fortunate to have them as their front line. My daughter and I moved here from NY and these women were who we met as we walked in the front door. They not only were able to ease my daughter's fears and anxiety but mine as well. They not only did this initially but continually showed genuine concern for my daughter as she adjusted to her new surroundings. The teachers were very attentive to her as well. They helped her through the transition of school work and State Testing. Miss. Wright you will always be an inspiration to my daughter. We are proud to be a Bobcat!

League City Intermediate School 1

Posted June 16, 2010
This school sucks! They supposedly have a zero tolerance policy for bullying, but still happens every day and NOTHING is done to the bullies. Plus, the kids that are bullied are outright blamed for their supposed behavior/habits/grades/non-athleticism that somehow leads them to being bullied.

Posted February 21, 2010
I'm a 7th grader and attend this school. The teachers help me with everything. The kids who are not getting help are probably not asking for it. These teachers have 6 classes of 20 kids if you need help you have to GO TO TUTORIALS.

League City Intermediate School 1

Posted October 20, 2009
I hated this school. It demotivated my overachieving student. There are many great teachers here, but the petty members of the faculty ruin the atmosphere. I found the persons in the office unnecessarily rude and unresponsive.

Posted September 06, 2009
i love this school. every one is so nice, i get all the help i need. but i wish i got a little morehelp and stuff like that from the princeapal. and i love the band progran!!!!!

League City Intermediate School
2588 Webster Street, League City, TX  77573
Last modified League City Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
League City Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top