League City, TX

Posted June 30, 2014
I have two children currently enrolled at Ferguson and another who will start next year and I would struggle to come up with any suggested improvements. The parent/teacher communication is superb; teachers all have websites that are updated weekly and never take longer than a day to respond to an email. Parent involvement is huge; they love volunteers and do a background check on all. Parents/Grandparents can eat lunch with their kiddos, younger siblings can attend events such as field day, the carnival, fun run, etc. The car drop off/pick up lanes run smoothly with both Principals greeting kids hello in the mornings and helping direct afterschool.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is a Kindergartner at Ferguson this year, and I've been so incredibly pleased. His teacher, nurse and AP are in constant communication with me as we all have been closely monitoring my sons progress this year. Their words are never anything short of sincere, genuine and kind. The school events are interactive, educational and FUN! I couldn't ask for a better school for my kindergartner.

Posted August 23, 2013
Our grandchild will be going to Ferguson. We are new to the district. The registration and Open House went really well with very helpful people. The office personnel were outstanding!

Posted June 27, 2013
This is wonderful school. I have enjoyed being a volunteer in the PTA and my daughter has loved her teachers. Mrs Ambeau, the principal is very personable, kind, and attentive. Her door is always open and she works to learn all of the kids names. The library and literacy library are amazing. The PTA works very hard to get the best for our kids. I have never seen a school carnival make so much money for the school or run so efficiently!

Posted May 14, 2013
I completely disagree with the last comment. I have never had any problems with either principal. The past and current principals, may have different personalities, but they both have and are doing an outstanding job in leading the school (students, parents, teachers, and faculty) to excellence. I strongly believe there are many parents who need to take responsibility for their own and their children's attitudes and behavior and stop blaming others. My children are always excited about going to school and never want to be absent. I never remember being that eager to go to school when I was their age ... That alone tells me how wonderful Ferguson is:-)!!! Yours in Good Faith ... a parent with 5 blessings who are current or future Ferguson Sailors :-)

Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School 2

Posted February 17, 2011
Extremely disappointed in Ferguson.Principal is all about power ans she is extremely rude. Well being of the child is her last priority.

Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
Ferguson Elementary is outstanding! From the individual caring teachers, the facilities as well as the leadership ~ I could not ask for anything more for my child. My son can't wait to get to class each day! I am proud to be associated with such an amazing school in the League City Area!!

Posted August 11, 2009
This is an excellent school. I am proud that both my dauther's attend.

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009

Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School
1910 South Compass Rose Boulevard, League City, TX  77573
Last modified Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lloyd R Ferguson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top