Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

They have a slight problem with 7th grade math teachers, and the violence level at this school. Sometimes the kids here get out of control.

Develops character: Disagree

Students are barely controlled by the poor teachers, and maybe it's because it's so hard to that the teachers just gave up, but I've been insulted by other students, and they don't even know what they said was rude. I don't know how you would fix poor intelligence ( not to be rude ), but something has to be done.

This school is awful. I have tried, but i cannot see how people enjoy it. Teachers expect kids to act like "adults", but still treat them like kindergarteners. I would get up to get a tissue ( of course not while the teacher was talking ), and I was told that I had to ask before doing so. Yet, in sixth grade we are required to worry about colleges. The teachers are lazy, and just plain rude. The one time I didn't do homework was because I didn't understand it, and I was legitimately called a liar. They expect the worst out of kids, and instead of inspiring kids to learn, we sit through lectures about how they are giving up, because they cannot force kids to care. That is completely backwards. The only way that idea could have gotten into their brain is from laziness. Not to mention, the kids are poorly mannered, immature, and wild. No one does anything to control them whatsoever. You get trampled in the halls, like a 5 year old would with a bunch of high schoolers. They are not smart enough to know what is rude, and what isn't. I sat next to a girl who tapped on my shoulder in the middle of class, just to plain out say: "you have blackheads on your nose." Thanks. I can count on them to point out my flaws, or to deflate my ego when nesscary. In a way this is worse than bullying, because instead of insults from one person, it is from many. It makes you feel disliked, and you feel as if it is obvious. Kids at this age are beginning to struggle with self confidence anyway. I went through a phase of deppression that lasted half the year, until I left. My sister, who is now a sophomore, said she went through the same thing. We both had As drop to Cs, my sister claimed that the main reason for that was because teachers continuously lost her work. There are a few good teachers and students, and I wasn't meanings to offend those. Everyone has different opinions, and some may like the school. Congratulations, if you do. But I'm much happier at another school, than I ever would be at Clear Creek.

The school deserves more recognition. I think the local area and school district over look this school. The quality of the student experience is better than what is advertised. They should receive more funding and upgrades to their equipment. It is near the marinas and country clubs.

Outstanding school. Students are well rounded and a good cross section of the population. The counselors are very pro active and address issues very quickly. I prefer pre AP over the Omega program. Mr. Herd is great and encourages students to be themselves. School is well worth moving into the district.

This school is terrible!!! The principal does nothing to stop the bullying. I don't think he knows what to do. There are a lot of fights. The kids usually go in the bathrooms to fight and no one is there to stop them. The school is overcrowded, old and filthy. The principal will not even answer emails until a few days or a week later. The teachers leave the classrooms regularly to make copies or whatever and leave the kids unattended. There are never any counselors when the kids need them. The office staff is extremely rude and uncaring. No wonder this school has so many problems. The assistant principal is very rude and treats the kids badly. She and Mr. Herd have no business working in a school, much less being principals.

-0 Had the most horrible experience with this school! The front office staff spreads all the rumors to the kids. The Principal backs up the Vice Principal, ms. Butcher even when she is wrong. They do not stand by your child nor try to protect them from bullies. They bully the parents as well! Even the teachers get into the gossip and do not protect your child. I was very very displeased with the adults acting like children! My son moved to League City Intermediate and was so much happier there....They play rap music in he hallways to make fun of the class of kids that go to this school... Very immature! Dn't allow your child to be treated this way...

This school has the best teachers, staff, and principals in the entire district. I just wish we had more funds to do more stuff for the kids and faculty.

Great school all the way around from Principals, front office staff, P.E. coaches, counselors, teachers etc.... I'am very please and my 2 kids love it. The one thing I like the most is that the kids 1st period is thier elective, so they get to school and the first class is fun and it relaxes them and gets them ready for thier other classes that may be harder.

All three principals here are GREAT, especially the main one, Jerry Herd. The teachers know their stuff and my two kids and all of their friends really like going there. The only reason I can't give it five stars is that there are a lot of fights.

Last modified Clear Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.