Posted September 18, 2013
The school deserves more recognition. I think the local area and school district over look this school. The quality of the student experience is better than what is advertised. They should receive more funding and upgrades to their equipment. It is near the marinas and country clubs.

Posted April 02, 2013
Outstanding school. Students are well rounded and a good cross section of the population. The counselors are very pro active and address issues very quickly. I prefer pre AP over the Omega program. Mr. Herd is great and encourages students to be themselves. School is well worth moving into the district.

Clear Creek Intermediate School 1

Posted January 22, 2012
This school is terrible!!! The principal does nothing to stop the bullying. I don't think he knows what to do. There are a lot of fights. The kids usually go in the bathrooms to fight and no one is there to stop them. The school is overcrowded, old and filthy. The principal will not even answer emails until a few days or a week later. The teachers leave the classrooms regularly to make copies or whatever and leave the kids unattended. There are never any counselors when the kids need them. The office staff is extremely rude and uncaring. No wonder this school has so many problems. The assistant principal is very rude and treats the kids badly. She and Mr. Herd have no business working in a school, much less being principals.

Clear Creek Intermediate School 1

Posted August 29, 2011
-0 Had the most horrible experience with this school! The front office staff spreads all the rumors to the kids. The Principal backs up the Vice Principal, ms. Butcher even when she is wrong. They do not stand by your child nor try to protect them from bullies. They bully the parents as well! Even the teachers get into the gossip and do not protect your child. I was very very displeased with the adults acting like children! My son moved to League City Intermediate and was so much happier there....They play rap music in he hallways to make fun of the class of kids that go to this school... Very immature! Dn't allow your child to be treated this way...

Clear Creek Intermediate School 4

Posted June 17, 2010
This school has the best teachers, staff, and principals in the entire district. I just wish we had more funds to do more stuff for the kids and faculty.

Clear Creek Intermediate School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Great school all the way around from Principals, front office staff, P.E. coaches, counselors, teachers etc.... I'am very please and my 2 kids love it. The one thing I like the most is that the kids 1st period is thier elective, so they get to school and the first class is fun and it relaxes them and gets them ready for thier other classes that may be harder.

Clear Creek Intermediate School 4

Posted March 14, 2010
All three principals here are GREAT, especially the main one, Jerry Herd. The teachers know their stuff and my two kids and all of their friends really like going there. The only reason I can't give it five stars is that there are a lot of fights.

Posted October 22, 2009
This school is new this year, I mean, it's not physically new, but it's a newly created school. They divided up the students from my old school (LCIS) and sent part of us to this school. A lot of the best teachers at LCIS transferred over here to CCIS too (Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Martin, Mrs. Marcantel, Mrs. Gladney-Lemon, and Mrs. Brauer), and I am happy to say that I love it here. There are consequences when kids act crazy and keep other kids from learning. We also have some of the best technology and equipment in the district. For example, we have flat screen TVs all over the school and every teacher has a cart with a projector, sound system, Lumens, iPod, camera, etc. This place is great!

Clear Creek Intermediate School
2451 East Main Street, League City, TX  77573
Last modified Clear Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Creek Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.