Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted August 04, 2015
This was my son's first year at Mossman. He loved it. He knew all the teachers in his grade level (2nd Grade) because they all interacted well. All the school events were very well organized. They have great organization in place.

Sandra Mossman Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2015
This elementary has the typical PTA problems but with a few twists. There are so many "room mom's" for my daughter's class that they fight over who's in charge of every project. My main complaint is that there are so many fundraisers, book fairs, carnivals, etc. and every student is expected to participate. Yet when I return surveys, donation items etc, no one knows what to do with them. The principal and PTA president have not responded to my emails with questions about inaccurate information on event flyers and poor organization.

Sandra Mossman Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
Teachers give fake grades (no one makes less than a 70) even when in reality they have not mastered skills. How can a child fail a state basic skills assessment but hold a 90 average in math?? The state only requires a student to pass with a 43%. When we asked this question of administrators we were not given a straightforward answer.

Posted August 11, 2012
I am pleased by the teachers performance and school adminstration. I have two kids atteding the school for the past 3 years. kids feel loved and they love the school as well.

Sandra Mossman Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2011
Mossman has great teachers and an excellent principal...on this I would offer 5 stars! The only reason I give an overall rating of 4 out of 5 is that I wish the public school system offered more focus in math and science. They do wonderfully in teaching character and community! The best among public schools you can find and I would call it amongst the best within CCISD.

Posted January 30, 2011
Teachers and all staff work very hard! My child feels very loved at this school. What more could I ask for? Instruction is top notch. Came from private school and wow....what a waste of money!

Sandra Mossman Elementary School 3

Posted November 29, 2010
Kids can't run in gym, and the teachers are not accountable to the parents. It takes me three emails get a response and it still does not answer quests, but give me fluff. For the price I pay to keep the kids in a "good" school I am not impressed.

Sandra Mossman Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2010
Sandra Mossman Elementary school is horrible, but I think it's CCISD in general. So many good teachers, and they don't utilize them...the district binds their hands. I tell you what, CCISD is run by a bunch of socialists. Everybody gets treated equal, regardless of behavior. No wonder so many teens today turn out to be irresponsible brats. If a few kids are misbehaving, the entire class gets punished. Who is that supposed to benefit? We pay an enormous amount of taxes and for what? My child is doing homework on a computer. Probably things that, oh...I don't know, a teacher should probably being doing. Quick...take your kids elsewhere or consider home schooling.

Posted June 11, 2010
I now have one child that will be attending Mossman the other graduated 5th grade and will be going to Bayside Intermediate. They have excellent teachers and strong leadership!!! Great School..!!!

Sandra Mossman Elementary School
4050 Village Way, League City, TX  77573
Last modified Sandra Mossman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.