League City, TX

Bay Area Christian School 5

Posted March 10, 2013
I am so overly ple.ased with this school i cannot begin to brag enough. This school has the best teachers and staff. To hear my children quote God's word is the most rewarding thing i could sk for in my life. I am so happy that i was given the oppurtunity to have my children here and keep them here. If you are considering a private school in the area this is the place to take them.

Bay Area Christian School 5

Posted February 06, 2013
Bay Area Christian has been a Godsend for my family. Our daughter has done extremely well with the smaller class sizes and accelerated curriculum. It's not one of those Christian Schools that was just duct taped together overnight, but rather it is a well-established institution that offers a warm, Christian environment for my daughter's education. I use to be a firm believer that Christian Schools were a waste of time and money because of all the kids i knew attending them and how mmuch of a blow-off they were; this school is NOT that way. My daughter has homework nearly every day and the parents are very involved with the teachers. It's a sense of family. I have not experienced anything other than greatness thus far from this school and it is well worth the money.

Posted June 08, 2012
My son has attended since 5th grade and now in 10th. Teachers were great up till you get to highschool. My son is dyslexic so has a little harder time than most and does not make the grades that I would like. I have tried to get help from a Beta student which was referred but no one ever would get back to me or help me so we could get extra tutoring. After all as much as I pay you would think we could get help. So if your kid has a hard time in school this school is very hard but good kids and well behaved and so much better than public I have to say. Just plan on a lot of work, and your kid will be smarter than being in public school. Public school is just to many bad kids and bad influence and prepare you for trouble in future.

Posted August 07, 2011
I have been very upset about the gossip going on in the main office. Parents and students walking by can hear the slander of students and teachers. A group of secretaries were talking about a teacher where anyone can hear. I think the leadership of the school should put an end to this. It is not appropriate around students. I was hoping that a Christian school would have a positive environment, but we have not found that to be true. The body of Christ builds, it does not tear down or throw stones.

Posted April 08, 2011
I have 2 children in BACS and have had no problems with the school or any teachers until this year! We selected to put our child in the 1/2 day K prgram, I feel this has been a waste of our time and money! She has learned some but I am NOT impressed with the teacher!!!!!! I love that they teach on Christian principles and will give the school another try but I feel this teacher is only here for one reason!!! I would recommend the schoold but would stay away from the 1/2 day program and the teacher!!

Bay Area Christian School 0

Posted May 21, 2010
They make the education of children a partnership between school and home. There is truly an open door for information and they always make volunteers feel special. If there are any problems you are notified immediately and they seek the parents input into coming up with a solution. If you simply want to help your child suceed they are always willing to give you helpful advice and resources. Also, last but not least, they promote a positive environment for learning and growing.

Bay Area Christian School 2

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted October 05, 2009
No school is perfect, but BAC really works at being a well-rounded school. My child will do fine in college academically, but he is way ahead in the areas of Christian character and Christian worldview. To me, that is what counts in the long run.

Bay Area Christian School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I have 2 children at BACS and my stepdaughter just moved in w/ us and is attending a CCISD public school. The atmosphere in the 2 schools is profound. The reinforcement of Christian values, discipline and a loving environment is priceless. My step daughter witnesses many unbelievable things at school that many adults would not stand for in their place of employment but yet our children are forced to in public schools. I hope she can transfer next semester. As far as the academics, my children have much more homework and seem to be more advanced than their public school counterparts. I am very pleased w/ the school.

Bay Area Christian School 3

Posted May 05, 2009
well the teachers are really loving ,but there are some rood, selfish, preppy people that go there. and its way harder than public school and the curriculum is bad. don't ever go there!

Bay Area Christian School
4800 West Main Street, League City, TX  77573
Last modified Bay Area Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bay Area Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top