Bad
Good

Great school! My daughter is starting her third year at VLI. I have been impressed with Mr. Douglas, the principal. We had an issue over my daughter's class placement and schedule this year. I emailed Mr. Douglas about the situation and he called me within 10 minutes of me sending the email (after school hours, too!). Everything was completely and smoothly resolved the next day. Very impressed!

Amazing teachers. My kids grew a lot last year. I'm so excited about this school year too. My kids love it. The principal is always visible and loves kids. Great support.

No wonder bullying is so pervasive at this school. The principal is leading by example. My daughter has been bullied and sexually harassed by other students throughout the school year and when I asked the administration for help they told me their control over the situation was limited. They gave minimal consequences to the students who torment and harass my daughter. I don't feel this is a safe campus and something needs to be done about it. Starting with the leadership.

I was having some trouble, I was very upset, but the teachers the Principal helped us up. At the end it turned out ok. I recomend all the parents to stay tuned to what the teachers tell the students to turn in from the beginning of the year, because it can come back and bite you and specially your child and these children are still growing so they can't take all the responsibility on their own. Do homework and stay in touch with the teachers, something I regret not doing from the beginning thinking she was well taken care of, but it came back and bite me, sooooo in summary do home work and class work, don't expect the teachers are on top of it they're are too many kids. Regretfull that they have too many kids in each class/teacher , they have no time for that one to one teaching even once a month, and those kids that might need it, will suffer.oh and the TAKS/STARRS (state tests) put the kids behind in what they actually need to learn. Teacher's are most worried in making sure the students know whats on the test and not in their text books, Regretfull, the states need to do something about that. I wonder if they really learn about what is going to be in their future .

My daughter was in the Omega program, taking all pre-AP classes. She rarely had homework. She was very unprepared for high school time management requirements because of this. I have to wonder if the lack of homework is because the administration wants to make sure that all work is completed to insure that TAKS/STARRS (state tests) scores are as high as possible.

My son has been very happy at VLI and I have been very impressed with the pre-AP course curricula. Great student activities. Only complaint is the lack of response from my son's principal. I have emailed her twice to clarify an attendance policy and have never received a reply, phone call, or letter.

My son is getting a great education at the school.

If you are looking for an Intermediate that has an excellent staff of top notch educators and students that are more curtious and thoughtful than you can imagine, well just come visit Victory Lake Panthers!

victory lakes is by far the best school ive bin to. the cirriculum here is great and challenging. i love victory lakes.

Awesome school. I transferred my son to VL after many horrible experiences with League City Intermediate. He attended VL for 2 years. And I can not say enough about the admins and the teachers. They were all truly awesome.

Last modified Victory Lakes Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.