Posted September 24, 2009
i love this school it helped me get my life, my diploma and my self asteem back.

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
great alternative learning environment, wonderful staff

Posted November 10, 2006
At regular high school I never could get my work done on time and the teachers always made me feel dumber then I actually am. I like New Hope because it actually gives me a chance to succeed in life. Teachers are encouraging and helpful. I love New Hope!

Posted July 20, 2005

New Hope High School 4

Posted June 17, 2005
New Hope is a school that gives students another chance to earn a degree, or help complete courses they need while attending another high school. It's self-paced and the teachers are always there to help. Courses can be completed in half the time, yet meets the state requirements. This school, however, is not for everyone. Careful consideration should be taken. But the school overall is fantastic, and as the name implies, gives a new hope to those wishing to earn their high school diploma.

New Hope High School 4

Posted March 21, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 05, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school and thought it was a good place to finish off my last year of school. Great teachers and staff. gotta love it.

New Hope High School