Leander, TX

Posted October 06, 2014
We absolutely love this cool school! Mr Koller rocks this campus everyday! The teachers are amazing. My daughter first moved here in the first grade, not knowing how to read. With the teachers and staff hard work, my now 3rd grader is above her reading level and loves to read! PTA is awesome!

Posted August 28, 2014
Mark Koller is a top notch principal that goes above and beyond to address any parental concerns, and to make the students of this school feel excited about going to school and belonging to Pleasant Hill. We were rezoned this year to his school from a much higher ranked elementary school on this site- and Mark and his staff went above and beyond making our kids and parents feel welcomed and excited about the change. We have already had concerns about the bus route after the first day of school- and Mark Koller rode the bus home with the students the 2nd day of school! Changes were then made and implemented the 3rd day. This speaks volumes to the character and leadership that the students of this school are under. My two kids have attended well over 8 schools between them, and there is no other school I or my son have been more excited to be part of. The leadership, staff, and environment of this school are heads and shoulders above others in the district!

Posted July 25, 2014
Pleasant Hill is a great school. As you can see by the reviews/ratings, people are much happier with it than the GreatSchools rating shows. Our oldest child went there K-5 and excelled there and beyond in Middle School and our youngest is there now and is a part of the Quest program. We had one questionable teacher in all those years, but teacher is no longer there.

Posted April 08, 2014
Love the school. ..love the teachers and staff! I have 3 kiddos and we have been at phe since 2010.

Posted February 24, 2014
Pleasant Hill, Nice neighborhoods feeding into school. Would recommend. Middle and High School also great.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2014
My grandson went to school here. We moved him to Georgetown District. His father was not impressed with the principal or with the teachers.

Posted June 02, 2012
I have two kids that go to this school and love it. The teacher's and staff are friendly and really care about the kids. I like that they have the quest program at this school because my daughter really enjoys it. The community is wonderful and quiet.

Posted May 27, 2012
This is a good school with active parents and teachers who really seem to put in the extra effort. It's with great relief that my child with minor special needs has found a place to be encouraged, be motivated and be given needed confidence.

Posted April 22, 2012
This school is great! My two daughters are fortunate to have such a great place to begin their education. The teachers and staff are focused on getting kids to perform to their maximum potential.

Posted April 20, 2012
My 2 kids love school! We have had a wonderful experience at Pleasant Hill. I've been very impressed with the leadership and level of caring from the teachers. They go above and beyond! There is also a great number of volunteers at this school and I think that really helps to support the staff and let staff know parents care.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School
1800 Horizon Park Boulevard, Leander, TX  78641
Last modified Pleasant Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top