Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

excelente escuela, mi hijo esta en 1 grado , y esta aprendiendo muchas, las maestras excelentes , todo el personal muy amable.

Our son has been completed 1 year and has been thrilled with the school The school is very responsive and PTA is amazing. The teachers work hard to provide the attention needed for each kid and they have a good environment for everyone to have fun and learn at school

I have nothing but great things to say about this school. My son has been here for 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. The teachers and principal are great! I read the earlier review that the PTA was just average and that couldn't be further from the truth. The PTA is amazing; this group of ladies works so hard for this school and helps the school earn thousands of dollars through fundraising every year that is put back into the school. My family loves Whitestone!

My 3 children have attended Whitestone since kindergarten, and my oldest is now a 5th grader. We love this school! A caring, safe environment with enriching academics for them all. The PTA is very engaged and supportive of the students and teachers. If you're looking for caring staff mixed with rigorous academics, this is the school for your family.

We are zoned to this school, but haven't had a great experience at Whitestone. The art and music teachers are EXCELLENT (which is important), however, the school is weak in science. I've tried to address concerns with the office but have gotten very little support from the Principal. The PTA is average.

Whitestone is an amazing school the teaching staff go above a beyond. We moved from CA in August 2012 where we lived for 1 year, previous to that 4 years in CT. My son was diagnosed with ADHD just before leaving CA, we were desperate at this stage as he had recessed academically during that year, due to lack of resourses in what can only be described as a terrible school system. Since being at Whitestone the difference is amazing, I can not believe what they have managed to achieve in such a sort space of time. I am updated on his process regularly & if he is struggling they come up with extra resoucses to get him through. This school has changed our lives, we have a little boy who loves to go to school again & has found his confidence.

Whitestone has been a fantastic school for my children. I have a son who is dyslexic. The school diagnosed him in the 1st grade.The fact that they were able to catch this so early and begin him in a program shows how fabulous and in tune the teachers and staff are to the needs of their student. He has been in a dyslexic program that is just amazing and is making tremendous progress. The principal knows the children by name and is warm and encouraging to the parents and teachers. I am really happy with this school.

This year has been wonderful for both my kids. The teachers have been great! I love the communication that I have with my second and first grade teachers. My kids are happy and that makes all the difference!

Amazing teachers and staff who makes each child feel special. Their dedication makes Whitestone feel very personal and creates a great environment for children to thrive.

It is a nuturing school that provides for children who need o be challenged as well as those that need additional help. No matter what the situation all children feel special and all needs are addressed in a professional and caring way.

Last modified Whitestone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.