Whitestone Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2013
We are zoned to this school, but haven't had a great experience at Whitestone. The art and music teachers are EXCELLENT (which is important), however, the school is weak in science. I've tried to address concerns with the office but have gotten very little support from the Principal. The PTA is average.

Posted January 30, 2013
Whitestone is an amazing school the teaching staff go above a beyond. We moved from CA in August 2012 where we lived for 1 year, previous to that 4 years in CT. My son was diagnosed with ADHD just before leaving CA, we were desperate at this stage as he had recessed academically during that year, due to lack of resourses in what can only be described as a terrible school system. Since being at Whitestone the difference is amazing, I can not believe what they have managed to achieve in such a sort space of time. I am updated on his process regularly & if he is struggling they come up with extra resoucses to get him through. This school has changed our lives, we have a little boy who loves to go to school again & has found his confidence.

Posted May 29, 2011
Whitestone has been a fantastic school for my children. I have a son who is dyslexic. The school diagnosed him in the 1st grade.The fact that they were able to catch this so early and begin him in a program shows how fabulous and in tune the teachers and staff are to the needs of their student. He has been in a dyslexic program that is just amazing and is making tremendous progress. The principal knows the children by name and is warm and encouraging to the parents and teachers. I am really happy with this school.

Whitestone Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2010
This year has been wonderful for both my kids. The teachers have been great! I love the communication that I have with my second and first grade teachers. My kids are happy and that makes all the difference!

Posted April 13, 2010
Amazing teachers and staff who makes each child feel special. Their dedication makes Whitestone feel very personal and creates a great environment for children to thrive.

Posted April 13, 2010
It is a nuturing school that provides for children who need o be challenged as well as those that need additional help. No matter what the situation all children feel special and all needs are addressed in a professional and caring way.

Posted April 13, 2010
My son has been a student at Whitestone since third grade and we love it! :)

Posted February 19, 2010

Whitestone Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2009
I completed my student teaching semester at this wonderful school during the fall of 2008. My first grade bilingual (Spanish) cooperating teacher/mentor was exceptional. I participated in many 1st grade teacher team meetings and liked how they worked together in coordinating and organizing lessons. The teachers at every grade level take pride in this type of professional harmony. I was also particularly impressed by the assistant principal s active involvement in monitoring daily activities as well as conducting teacher evaluations. She is now the principal and commands a great educational environment. I would most definitely love to teach at this great school.

Posted November 03, 2009
It has a very caring staff, dedicated to make kids learn, feel safe and happy.

Whitestone Elementary School
2000 Crystal Falls Parkway, Leander, TX  78641
Last modified Whitestone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitestone Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top