Lewisville, TX

Killian Middle School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
You are a slave to this school as student. Please avoid this school. It gets worse by the year. I am up until 4 or 5 in the morning usually 3 times a week doing homework and not so much earlier on other days. It is mostly busywork. I don't slack off, I work almost immediately when I get home. I am lucky to get 6 hours of sleep. Our family moved to this city to be zoned for this school, and honestly, we think it is one of the worst mistakes we have made. We are attempting to move to a private school or Plano ISD.

Posted April 09, 2010

Posted August 08, 2009
This school is a very good school. The teachers are fun and can handle technology well. This school has great technology to help your child learn and grow. The athletics program is great and also teaches great discipline to the athletes to make them into great students and respectful yessir no sir athletes. There are no real bullies at this school so your child can have a safe environment.

Posted February 21, 2009
Great school! I have been going to this school since it's been open, and it's great! (I am in 7th grade.) It has nice students, awesome teachers and counselors, an elevator AND it stands at three feet tall! The first floor is the electives (you can choose two!), all-grade use areas (cafeteria, gym, office, etc.), and 6th grade. The second floor is for 7th grade. The third floor is for 8th grade. It's a great school, and all you have to do to have your child to go to it is pay your taxes!

Killian Middle School 3

Posted November 07, 2008

Killian Middle School 0

Posted September 08, 2008
This school is amazing. I miss it. You make friends soo easily. The school is great. I left this school and now i want to come back. It awesome. You and the teachers make a special bond. And you will never lose your friends here. i love it. i miss it. its woah words can not describe it.

Posted August 18, 2008
It is the best school where children can be free and safe in the area. I think it is awsome for kids to enjoy it

Posted June 02, 2008
This school is a perfect way to express your freedom and do great in school at the same time hope fully it will stay open as long as possible.

Posted May 05, 2008

Killian Middle School
2561 Farm to Market Road 544, Lewisville, TX  75056
Last modified Killian Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Killian Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top