Lewisville, TX
After care: No

Posted October 25, 2014
My son has been a student at the Lakeland for 5 years. He has become a leader. I am so glad that we made the switch from public school.

Posted September 15, 2014
My son has Brandon Fernandez been assisting in this school since Sophmore year and I'm amaze of the support, love and encouragement he has received from coaches, teachers and principal of the school. He has received personal attention, tutoring from the begining and now in his Senior year he keeps saying is the best school and loves it. The school material is good, advanced and challenging. The school offers opportunities of Dual Credit and AP courses that my son has been able to benefit. Also, he has participated in sports and has been an amazing experience for him. Most important, other than our church, his has received good christian teaching and has experienced the love of the Lord through the school staff. We recommend this school. Shamarie Rodriguez

Posted September 15, 2014
My son has Brandon Fernandez been assisting in this school since Sophmore year and I'm amaze of the support, love and encouragement he has received from coaches, teachers and principal of the school. He has received personal attention from the begining and now in his Senior year he keeps saying is the best school and loves it. The school material is good, advanced and challenging. The school offers opportunities of Dual Credit and AP courses that my son has been able to benefit. Also, he has participated in sports and has been an amazing experience for him. Most important, other than our church, his has received great christian teaching and has experienced the love of the Lord through the school staff. We recommend this school.

Lakeland Christian Academy 2

Posted July 21, 2014
I'm with the last poster. Stay away from this school. The elementary school is pretty good but the upper school is horrid. Lakeland is now basically a private school with a couple of Bible verses thrown in every now and then. If you want your child going to a school where each subject is taught with a Biblical worldview, this place is not it. The high school kids (which some have been there for several year) are leaving fast. Do not send your child there.

Posted July 21, 2014
My children have been going here since Kindergarten and we love it! I read some of the reviews saying the kids can't be themselves? All I can say to that is they must be VERY disruptive in class! These teachers are the most professional, loving and gifted teachers around! See for yourself! My children learn about the Bible and how to be a well rounded person. With academics, social skills and Faith how could you go wrong? Best school ever! My kids will graduate from here with one of the best educations around!

Lakeland Christian Academy 1

Posted June 11, 2014
This is a ridiculous excuse for a christian school. Stay far away from this place. There is a reason it's the cheapest Christian school in DFW.

Posted January 18, 2014
This school is a true blessing. We moved our oldest to private after a bad experience with our local "high" rated public school. Our son went from C's to all A's with a couple B's. He is happy and making friends. He had a few issues with self control and while the school could have removed him, they saw more than just those issues in him as a whole, That meant more to us than we can say. The principle truly cares about our child and his teacher is structured with high expectations, He adores her! The whole school seems well run, we receive weekly emails so we know what is going on in each class as well as notifications if a low grade is reached. We are able to help him at home and encourage him to do what is expected at school.

Lakeland Christian Academy 4

Posted May 25, 2013
I really love this school, my child is extremely excited about going here. Hated the neighborhood school she is slotted to attend. The morals of the kids were horrid. The language and dress code was not enforced and after her belongings were stolen, we said that was enough. We started mid year and went back this year. Teachers are very devoted to the learning environment, cares about their needs and has fun with them. We only have one issue and hoping that will be taken care of in the next year. There isn't a school out there that is perfect. You just need to find the right one for your child. As far as I'm concerned, she will be there till she graduates. My child is an A student, is in band, and this year they started the first chapter of NJHS. Excited about the coming years at LCA.

Posted March 03, 2013
My children are now in high school and have been at this wonderful school for at least 7 years. We left for 3 years for a homeschool program, big mistake, and were welcomed back with open arms. This is not only a Christian school with overly qualified teachers, but the small class size allows all the students to be reached by the teachers and a chance to stand out in their classes. This is not true in the huge public high schools. The teachers really care if your child is learning and make every effort to help them reach their full potential. I highly recommend this schoo to anyone who loves their child and wants them to succeed.

Posted January 30, 2013
It's a great school! This is my daughter fourth year, and we are happy with this school. I was surprised reading previous reviews submitted by teacher back in 2012. We never had any experience like that. My daughter loves this school. We are impressed that other teachers who don't teach our daughter know my daughter; they say hi and talk to her. Great loving environment.Teachers are highly qualified. We really feel that we get more than what we paying for.

Lakeland Christian Academy
397 South Stemmons Freeway, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Lakeland Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lakeland Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top