The Foundation School For Autism 5

Posted March 19, 2014
This an amazing school of caring and well educated teachers and staff members. My son has developed verbally, socially and academically beyond my expectations. He has been a student at FSA for 4 years. Early intervention is the key and this school has a great program. I highly recommend the Foundation School for Autism. Grades pre-K through 1st grade, ages 3-7.

The Foundation School For Autism 5

Posted February 14, 2014
The Foundation School for Autism is wonderful! My son attended othe public school PPCD programs and nothing compares to FSA! The staff is caring and always open to hear from you. They try to go above and beyond the call of duty. My 4 yr old nonverbal son now knows his ABC's, numbers, name, and much more. He came to the school not knowing any of these things. He has made so much progress that I couldn't imagine him anywhere else. I only wish they offered classes beyond 1st grade.

The Foundation School For Autism
P O Box 292730, Lewisville, TX  75029
Last modified The Foundation School For Autism is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12
The Foundation School For Autism Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top