Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Because of the positive experiences my son has had. If his behavior is not on track they hold him accountable. This is very important to attain in middle school.

I am a therapist and education is very important to me. I am also concerned with self-esteem, integrity and honor. I feel this school is well rounded and overall better choice than public school. I appreciate the education my son has gained. Thank you!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Awards are only given to the 'smart' students, and I am sorry but being smart is not the only redeeming quality of a student.

This school is great! Since the new director started there, the schools test scores have been at the top of the charts compared to the WHOLE district! Students are held accountable for their actions and it is very student oriented. Students are given a flexible schedule, much more so than compared to standard public schools, and the teachers work very hard to make sure no students are left behind.

The director is heartless to students. She yells at them at the top of her lungs for the simplest mistakes and I just don't approve at all . This school would be a 10 I it wasn't for her. She is very strict and rude to the children which my child personally gets very hurt over. The teachers are mostly good. The worst part is I'm not being dramatic. The kids are not allowed to wear their pants on the inside of their boots, her rules! That was not in the school dress code packet they gave us at the begging of the year. I just think it's ridiculous! I will never recommend this school as long as she is there!

Last modified Quest Middle School of Coppell is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.