Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
They have shown my son nothing but respect. I feel showing the error of his ways at times, they approached as though my son was their son. I appreciate that.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Because of the positive experiences my son has had. If his behavior is not on track they hold him accountable. This is very important to attain in middle school.

Quest Middle School of Coppell 5

Posted June 02, 2015
I am a therapist and education is very important to me. I am also concerned with self-esteem, integrity and honor. I feel this school is well rounded and overall better choice than public school. I appreciate the education my son has gained. Thank you!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 31, 2015
You have to do what they want you to do, or they will make you cry.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2015
The principle does NOT respect students, she treats them as animals. I am not being dramatic.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2015
Awards are only given to the 'smart' students, and I am sorry but being smart is not the only redeeming quality of a student.

Quest Middle School of Coppell 5

Posted March 09, 2015
This school is great! Since the new director started there, the schools test scores have been at the top of the charts compared to the WHOLE district! Students are held accountable for their actions and it is very student oriented. Students are given a flexible schedule, much more so than compared to standard public schools, and the teachers work very hard to make sure no students are left behind.

Quest Middle School of Coppell 1

Posted August 28, 2014
The director is heartless to students. She yells at them at the top of her lungs for the simplest mistakes and I just don't approve at all . This school would be a 10 I it wasn't for her. She is very strict and rude to the children which my child personally gets very hurt over. The teachers are mostly good. The worst part is I'm not being dramatic. The kids are not allowed to wear their pants on the inside of their boots, her rules! That was not in the school dress code packet they gave us at the begging of the year. I just think it's ridiculous! I will never recommend this school as long as she is there!

P O Box 292730, Lewisville, TX  75029
Last modified Quest Middle School of Coppell is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Middle School of Coppell Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top