Bad
Good

College St Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2014
I have to say, I love this school. I have 2 kids who go here and I can't wait for my youngest to start. I love how involved the teachers are with all the students, not just the ones in their class or in even in their grade. They really are like a large family, exactly what my kids need!!

College St Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2011
Overall great school the pricipal is somewhat weak minded but the rest of the staff seems to know what is going on.

College St Elementary School

Posted April 22, 2010
Great school, great staff, great teachers! I have two girls in first and third grade and they have had a great experience at College Street. We're going to miss Mrs. Ruth when she retires as principal next year, but I know the school will continue to be excellent.

College St Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2003
I moved here 3 years ago with my 2 children and both attended College Street and I am very happy to say that all of us just love it. My oldest is now in middle school and I can tell the difference between the smaller vs. bigger school. The quality of education that my youngest child receives is so much more individualized and in depth. She receives more one on one attention and I am a firm believer that she has excelled so well in every subject because of the size of the school and the teachers there are so much more involved with each student. I look forward to the next 3 years there and I would highly recommend this school to all parents.

College St Elementary School
350 West College Street, Lewisville, TX  75057
Last modified College St Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.