Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2013
I am new to this school have already loved it. My LEAP teacher is awesome and all's good.

Posted April 09, 2009
Parkway is one of the best elementary schools in Lewisville. I have had 3 kids attend. My youngest is in 4th grade now. I have been pleased with the teachers and staff. The teachers seem to really care about the children and work to make learning fun. Parents are quite involved here. When I have had questions or concerns, they have always been addressed promptly. We are looking to move soon, but may wait until our youngest finishes 5th grade at Parkway. Great school!

Posted July 29, 2008
I have a 2nd and 4th grader at Parkway and I find this to be an excellent school. Great PTA, and the parent involvement is outstanding. The teachers always listen to parents and go the extra mile for them and the student/teacher ratio is perfect.

Posted September 23, 2006
Parkway is a great school overall. The teachers are always willing to go that extra mile for the children and parents.

Posted January 04, 2006
This school has an awsome student/teacher ratio. They some of the best teachers I know! My kids love it there and I enjoy everyone there also!

Posted June 23, 2005
We have found Parkway to be an excellent elementary school experience for our children. The administration is attentive to each student and the teachers take a personal interest in their classes. The LEAP program(for talented and gifted) has met the needs of our children who ned to be a bit more challenged.

Posted May 25, 2005
We transfered into this school and would have to be forced to leave kicking and screaming! It's truly wonderful!

Parkway Elementary School
2100 South Valley Parkway, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.