Ungraded
Lewisville, TX

Blossom Valley Academy 4

Posted March 19, 2014
Blossom Valley is a great school. My kids have been goin there for about 3 years, we love the teachers and atmosphere. They have been very helpful to my children, and with me. They are priced great as well, plus it's not just a daycare, they teach kids important things and are always striving for a better experience with education. Definitely a great place for children!

Posted March 18, 2014
Blossom Valley Academy has provided a warm and nurturing environment for my granddaughter. She has been there since she was 1 year old and she has learned constantly. We feel that we are a part of the community family there and that she is very happy. Any 3 year old that can name all of the planets in our solar system is impressive if you ask me! Their teachers and staff all know the children and what is going on always. We love Mai, Edith, Ms. Robin, Ms. Delaharty, and everyone else there who has been a part of our baby's life. She learns everyday. We considered moving her to Montesorri but decided that she's getting great teaching where she is now. Thank you.

Posted June 30, 2009
I would not trade my son's experience in BVA's kindergarten and 1st grade for anything in the world. He is more than prepared to excel in public school as he enters 2nd grade this fall. Compared to his friends who attended public school at the same levels, the difference is astonishing.

Blossom Valley Academy 0

Posted October 31, 2008
This is a TERRIBLE place for children! I was so terribly diappointed in the private school K-2. The Administration is unbelieveably rude and condescending. They were unfamiliar with the TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills) on which all Texas schools are supposed to design curriculum & teach to. Students are completely unprepared for upper grade. Absolutely AWFUL experience!!

Posted September 19, 2005

Posted March 27, 2004
I think this is a great school for my children. Their academic level has risen since they have been enrollred in this school. I love the teachers and the owner and would not take my kids out of there fo rno reason at all.

Blossom Valley Academy