Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers all seem to be on the same page as far as discipline and also truly care about each child

Both of my children attended this school. My oldest child has gone on to middle school and is in all AP classes and on AB Honor Role every semester. It astonishes me that people have written negative reviews about this school and say that their child isn't learning. Maybe it's the child and not the school. My other son is going into 3rd grade at Rockbrook and is an exceptional student. I don't think that it's a coincidence that both boys happen to be wonderful students. It has a lot to do with the faculty and staff and parental support at home. I would recommend this school to anyone.

This school is great and doing well. Teachers are more experienced and have lots of opportunities for the kids to perform their personal skills. The new principal is so dedicated on the students education.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We are non citizen of US and my daughter had performed in talent show every year and was treated like other students. She was given opportunity to show her talent and was encouraged by the teachers. We are so happy with the school how the make children's learn good habits.

The teachers here care very much about their students. There are many nights I drive by and my child's teacher is still there working. I appreciate all of the time and effort put into my child.

My son is in kindergarten. Although I believe his teacher truly cares about him, I feel the school as a whole is failing him. He is a very intelligent and loving child, but can be stubborn and not adapt well to change. I was called to come get him - he was being suspended for behavior that had apparently been going on daily for 3 weeks. He has been extremely unhappy here, and he is not at all ready to move to first grade. Needless to say, I will be moving to ensure he is in a better school where he will get the all around support and nurturing needed to feel safe and be successful.

My daughter has not received the skills or knowledge she needs to be able to flourish when she transitions to sixth grade. They have no accountability from the staff. I wish I would've realized just how far behind they made her last year and moved her to a charter school.

I LOVE this school!! My child has been here since kindergarten and she loves it here.

I can't imagine this school without Mrs. Wittrock. She has done so much for the school. We will miss her.

I love this school! My son went there from 3rd to 5th grade. The faculty and staff are wonderful! My other child will be entering 1st grade. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.