Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted July 20, 2016
This school is great and doing well. Teachers are more experienced and have lots of opportunities for the kids to perform their personal skills. The new principal is so dedicated on the students education.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 20, 2016
Yes they do care the safety of every children. They ensure the students are sent with their parents or guardians only after confirming the details. The also teach to be good with other kids and be helpful to each other.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 20, 2016
We are non citizen of US and my daughter had performed in talent show every year and was treated like other students. She was given opportunity to show her talent and was encouraged by the teachers. We are so happy with the school how the make children's learn good habits.

Rockbrook Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2016
The teachers here care very much about their students. There are many nights I drive by and my child's teacher is still there working. I appreciate all of the time and effort put into my child.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2016
My son is in kindergarten. Although I believe his teacher truly cares about him, I feel the school as a whole is failing him. He is a very intelligent and loving child, but can be stubborn and not adapt well to change. I was called to come get him - he was being suspended for behavior that had apparently been going on daily for 3 weeks. He has been extremely unhappy here, and he is not at all ready to move to first grade. Needless to say, I will be moving to ensure he is in a better school where he will get the all around support and nurturing needed to feel safe and be successful.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
My daughter has not received the skills or knowledge she needs to be able to flourish when she transitions to sixth grade. They have no accountability from the staff. I wish I would've realized just how far behind they made her last year and moved her to a charter school.

Posted October 10, 2014
I LOVE this school!! My child has been here since kindergarten and she loves it here.

Posted August 29, 2014
I can't imagine this school without Mrs. Wittrock. She has done so much for the school. We will miss her.

Posted August 25, 2014
I love this school! My son went there from 3rd to 5th grade. The faculty and staff are wonderful! My other child will be entering 1st grade. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Rockbrook Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2014
Wow! The reviews of this school are quite interesting. I understand the discipline policies may seem like the principal wants the students to be silent all of the time and that they use a policy called CHAMPS. Please read up on this if you have not been educated on the policy as it is a policy that many schools within the district and state use. This policy is used to keep the students safe. I would rather have my be student safe than the teacher have to spend time on discipline issues and my child be left behind and something happen that the teacher didn't see because of dealing with other students. As for the amount of years teachers have been teaching...check out the school's website...most of the teachers have been teaching for 20 plus years. There are some new teachers, but if they are not given a chance to get experience, how will they ever learn? Did you have experience in your career when you started or did you pray that someone gave you that chance? Put yourself in the place of a teacher...

2751 Rockbrook Drive, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.