Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My kids have been going here since my son started kinder and my daughter started in 2nd. It's been amazing. They have continually pushed my daughter to challenge herself academically because she is ahead of curve, while on the opposite side of that, my son had a very hard time with change (still does). Each of his teachers have worked closely with me one on one to develop a plan that works, and to make sure we are all on the same page with disciplinary technique. Because of this, he has thrived and has come SO far over the last 2 1/2 years. Anyone who doesn't understand what is going on with your child, needs to have more open communication with the teacher and administrators. The VP is out there every morning, getting kids out of the cars, high fiving them, and both him and the principal are both incredibly active and involved with the students. You don't find teachers who really care and an administration staff that is so involved often. I'm incredibly happy my kids are here.

My child attended this school for 1 month and we pulled her out of her 2nd grade class. This school is HORRIBLE! The staff is mean and rude and one of the teachers put her hands on my child. This school has behavioral issues from students and staff.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers all seem to be on the same page as far as discipline and also truly care about each child

Both of my children attended this school. My oldest child has gone on to middle school and is in all AP classes and on AB Honor Role every semester. It astonishes me that people have written negative reviews about this school and say that their child isn't learning. Maybe it's the child and not the school. My other son is going into 3rd grade at Rockbrook and is an exceptional student. I don't think that it's a coincidence that both boys happen to be wonderful students. It has a lot to do with the faculty and staff and parental support at home. I would recommend this school to anyone.

This school is great and doing well. Teachers are more experienced and have lots of opportunities for the kids to perform their personal skills. The new principal is so dedicated on the students education.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We are non citizen of US and my daughter had performed in talent show every year and was treated like other students. She was given opportunity to show her talent and was encouraged by the teachers. We are so happy with the school how the make children's learn good habits.

The teachers here care very much about their students. There are many nights I drive by and my child's teacher is still there working. I appreciate all of the time and effort put into my child.

My son is in kindergarten. Although I believe his teacher truly cares about him, I feel the school as a whole is failing him. He is a very intelligent and loving child, but can be stubborn and not adapt well to change. I was called to come get him - he was being suspended for behavior that had apparently been going on daily for 3 weeks. He has been extremely unhappy here, and he is not at all ready to move to first grade. Needless to say, I will be moving to ensure he is in a better school where he will get the all around support and nurturing needed to feel safe and be successful.

My daughter has not received the skills or knowledge she needs to be able to flourish when she transitions to sixth grade. They have no accountability from the staff. I wish I would've realized just how far behind they made her last year and moved her to a charter school.

I LOVE this school!! My child has been here since kindergarten and she loves it here.

Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.