Posted October 10, 2014
I LOVE this school!! My child has been here since kindergarten and she loves it here.

Posted August 29, 2014
I can't imagine this school without Mrs. Wittrock. She has done so much for the school. We will miss her.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 25, 2014
I love this school! My son went there from 3rd to 5th grade. The faculty and staff are wonderful! My other child will be entering 1st grade. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Rockbrook Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2014
Wow! The reviews of this school are quite interesting. I understand the discipline policies may seem like the principal wants the students to be silent all of the time and that they use a policy called CHAMPS. Please read up on this if you have not been educated on the policy as it is a policy that many schools within the district and state use. This policy is used to keep the students safe. I would rather have my be student safe than the teacher have to spend time on discipline issues and my child be left behind and something happen that the teacher didn't see because of dealing with other students. As for the amount of years teachers have been teaching...check out the school's website...most of the teachers have been teaching for 20 plus years. There are some new teachers, but if they are not given a chance to get experience, how will they ever learn? Did you have experience in your career when you started or did you pray that someone gave you that chance? Put yourself in the place of a teacher...

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
this school is the worst ever! I agree with the person who said "its a prison in disguise". tonight they made me cry when I found out that I didn't get chosen for the talent show because they were only letting 3 kids from every grade level perform in the talent show. the discipline is ridicules and I often see kids cry about it. also the swearing and bullying is crazy. the staff and teachers are very rude to students and teachers. I have spent a total of 4 1/2 years here and can't believe I survived it. I don't recommend this school to anyone.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
I detest this school. This is a prison disguised as a school for adults and children alike. Your child is considered to be tardy promptly at 7:50a, and if it happen's too often, you will find yourself in court. paying ridiculous fines and fees. The teachers come straight out of college with no experience, and your children will suffer. They micromanage everything and make good parents doing the best they can look like bad ones, and they could care less about your struggles. I am not renewing my lease at the end of the summer just to be rid of this school. What a horrible mistake, staff, and school. I regret my choice to attend. Don't believe the hype of the reviews, that was 2+ years ago.

Rockbrook Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2013
My son went to 1st grade here, in 2011-2012. While the school itself was fine, I couldn't help but question the fact that every single note/newsletter/email/form sent home from his teacher had huge mistakes in spelling, grammar and punctuation. She was very kind and patient with the kids, but gosh... spell check, otherwise the parents are going to question your ability to teach their children.

Posted November 06, 2013
Excellent school , great environment , best teachers always very cooperative I love Rockbrook elementary school. .

Posted August 01, 2013
We moved to Texas from California and this school was so helpful and accommodating. I really like this school. Look forward to it in the fall. Really liked my daughter's teacher and the entire office staff. This school is great.

Posted May 17, 2012
My daughter started at this school end of August and i love this school, her teacher is Awesome and the staff is great they really go out of there way to make sure you child/ren are well took care of...THIS SCHOOL ROCK'S!!

Rockbrook Elementary School
2751 Rockbrook Drive, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top