Posted August 29, 2014
I can't imagine this school without Mrs. Wittrock. She has done so much for the school. We will miss her.

Posted August 25, 2014
I love this school! My son went there from 3rd to 5th grade. The faculty and staff are wonderful! My other child will be entering 1st grade. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Rockbrook Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2014
Wow! The reviews of this school are quite interesting. I understand the discipline policies may seem like the principal wants the students to be silent all of the time and that they use a policy called CHAMPS. Please read up on this if you have not been educated on the policy as it is a policy that many schools within the district and state use. This policy is used to keep the students safe. I would rather have my be student safe than the teacher have to spend time on discipline issues and my child be left behind and something happen that the teacher didn't see because of dealing with other students. As for the amount of years teachers have been teaching...check out the school's website...most of the teachers have been teaching for 20 plus years. There are some new teachers, but if they are not given a chance to get experience, how will they ever learn? Did you have experience in your career when you started or did you pray that someone gave you that chance? Put yourself in the place of a teacher...

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
this school is the worst ever! I agree with the person who said "its a prison in disguise". tonight they made me cry when I found out that I didn't get chosen for the talent show because they were only letting 3 kids from every grade level perform in the talent show. the discipline is ridicules and I often see kids cry about it. also the swearing and bullying is crazy. the staff and teachers are very rude to students and teachers. I have spent a total of 4 1/2 years here and can't believe I survived it. I don't recommend this school to anyone.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
I detest this school. This is a prison disguised as a school for adults and children alike. Your child is considered to be tardy promptly at 7:50a, and if it happen's too often, you will find yourself in court. paying ridiculous fines and fees. The teachers come straight out of college with no experience, and your children will suffer. They micromanage everything and make good parents doing the best they can look like bad ones, and they could care less about your struggles. I am not renewing my lease at the end of the summer just to be rid of this school. What a horrible mistake, staff, and school. I regret my choice to attend. Don't believe the hype of the reviews, that was 2+ years ago.

Rockbrook Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2013
My son went to 1st grade here, in 2011-2012. While the school itself was fine, I couldn't help but question the fact that every single note/newsletter/email/form sent home from his teacher had huge mistakes in spelling, grammar and punctuation. She was very kind and patient with the kids, but gosh... spell check, otherwise the parents are going to question your ability to teach their children.

Posted November 06, 2013
Excellent school , great environment , best teachers always very cooperative I love Rockbrook elementary school. .

Posted August 01, 2013
We moved to Texas from California and this school was so helpful and accommodating. I really like this school. Look forward to it in the fall. Really liked my daughter's teacher and the entire office staff. This school is great.

Posted May 17, 2012
My daughter started at this school end of August and i love this school, her teacher is Awesome and the staff is great they really go out of there way to make sure you child/ren are well took care of...THIS SCHOOL ROCK'S!!

Rockbrook Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2012
My child has been at this school since kindergarten and we are now looking to move just to get away from this school altogether. When other parents hear of what my family has been through with this school their jaws hit the floor. This is not a isolated incident by any means as things continue to worsen with each passing day. The principle (not the assistant as she is fantastic) gives the impression (at least to me) that she is not interesting in the best interest of the child/ren but rather her own career. Some office staff speak VERY poorly to parents, even those that are 100% dedicated to PTA and improving the school, that it makes me cringe.If your child has any type of learning disability (ADD, ADHD, Autism, etc) don't waste your time enrolling in this school The school does not give information openly on what they are REQUIRED to provide by State and Federal Laws so brush up on those details!! Keeping the kids quiet is the MOST important thing to this principle. No missed work can be sent home or done after school (even if its excused) so kids get their recess taken away since Study Hall is during recess so don't be surprised when your kid comes home super hyper....

Rockbrook Elementary School
2751 Rockbrook Drive, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.