Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 13, 2016
Mrs. Kistner and Mrs. Nunley are both wonderful teachers. They both truly care about each child that comes into the classroom and acknowledges talent in each child.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 13, 2016
The teachers all seem to be on the same page as far as discipline and also truly care about each child

Posted August 13, 2016
Both of my children attended this school. My oldest child has gone on to middle school and is in all AP classes and on AB Honor Role every semester. It astonishes me that people have written negative reviews about this school and say that their child isn't learning. Maybe it's the child and not the school. My other son is going into 3rd grade at Rockbrook and is an exceptional student. I don't think that it's a coincidence that both boys happen to be wonderful students. It has a lot to do with the faculty and staff and parental support at home. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 20, 2016
This school is great and doing well. Teachers are more experienced and have lots of opportunities for the kids to perform their personal skills. The new principal is so dedicated on the students education.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 20, 2016
Yes they do care the safety of every children. They ensure the students are sent with their parents or guardians only after confirming the details. The also teach to be good with other kids and be helpful to each other.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 20, 2016
We are non citizen of US and my daughter had performed in talent show every year and was treated like other students. She was given opportunity to show her talent and was encouraged by the teachers. We are so happy with the school how the make children's learn good habits.

Rockbrook Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2016
The teachers here care very much about their students. There are many nights I drive by and my child's teacher is still there working. I appreciate all of the time and effort put into my child.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2016
My son is in kindergarten. Although I believe his teacher truly cares about him, I feel the school as a whole is failing him. He is a very intelligent and loving child, but can be stubborn and not adapt well to change. I was called to come get him - he was being suspended for behavior that had apparently been going on daily for 3 weeks. He has been extremely unhappy here, and he is not at all ready to move to first grade. Needless to say, I will be moving to ensure he is in a better school where he will get the all around support and nurturing needed to feel safe and be successful.

Rockbrook Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
My daughter has not received the skills or knowledge she needs to be able to flourish when she transitions to sixth grade. They have no accountability from the staff. I wish I would've realized just how far behind they made her last year and moved her to a charter school.

Posted October 10, 2014
I LOVE this school!! My child has been here since kindergarten and she loves it here.

2751 Rockbrook Drive, Lewisville, TX  75067
Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.