Posted March 14, 2014
We are new to the district and after almost a full year here I am very happy with the new intermediate school (they recently moved this school to the old junior high building) - although I wish they would let the kids use the lockers as my child has a giant backpack and jacket hanging on his chair all day. I really like the fact that 5th and 6th grade are separate from elementary and junior high. The teachers are very active on a daily basis and I receive frequent updates and input from both of them. My child is excelling and learning a lot. I love the fact that they have a full blown music class and PE daily, something we were not getting where we used to live. I would like to see accelerated classes for 5th graders - I was told they do offer these type of classes in 6th grade. The vice principal and principal are very involved and easy to talk to, they seem to know all the children individually. In summary, we are very happy with what we have seen with the 2 schools we are attending in this district and love the small community feel.

Liberty Hill Intermediate School 2

Posted February 18, 2013
I was a student at LHIS, and I literally dropped out of the sixth grade here. I was bullied frequently. I reported it, and they did nothing. The teachers can be very mean to the students. I was told by a teacher, "You may have everyone in, but I'm not joining your pity party". Honest and true, I was told that. She said it in front of the principal, and she did nothing either. I was bullied on the bus to and from school, and I reported it. They also did nothing. These teachers have no experience with bullying, it seems. Although I will admit, these teachers do a fine job teaching, they don't do much for bullying. I would not recommend this school to anyone, only take your child here if you want to be bullied, and if you want the teachers to do nothing about it.

Liberty Hill Intermediate School 3

Posted August 25, 2012
My son attended this school for 5th grade last year. Out of his 3 main teachers I feel only one worked to meet his special needs the others were quick to say it was all behavior issues that he choose to have ( my son has ADHD, PTSD and torretts) The vice principle was no more supportive than the two negative teachers. The principle was somewhat supportive. I will rave about the 504 specialist who has been great and made me feel that she will help make sure my sons needs are met in 6th grade. I am crossing my fingers

Liberty Hill Intermediate School 2

Posted May 07, 2012
Very upset that Liberty Hill Intermediate School 301 Forest St Liberty Hill TX 78642 Gave out Bibles May 4 ,2012 This is a Public School.They feel break federal laws! Other than that not sure what rating they should get.Also these people run freely though the school and inviting children to there chuch.So saftly is a nother concern.

Posted May 25, 2010
WIthout a doubt, hands down the best school I have dealt with so far in the district. From the principal on down they all equally share the same passion for excellence for each and every student. They listen...truly listen...to a parent;s concerns and have never dismissed any concern with the usual lip service I've gotten at the other elementary campuses. They are prudent in their actions, they are fair in their treatment of the kids and they have an excellent line of communication that is open and honest. I congratulate Mrs. Majors and all of her staff and wish both of my kids could finish out their education there! Well Done!

Posted September 17, 2009
It is a great school with great teachers.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great Education and wonderful teachers!!!

Liberty Hill Intermediate School 4

Posted July 05, 2009
Pls visit www.LibertyHill.txed.net to see campus addresses. Burden Elem currently serves 2nd, 3rd & 4th; the Intermediate campus currently serves 5th & 6th grades. Liberty Hill ISD is a great school system for many reasons; one reason is because parents are involved as support to the kids, schools, & district. Pay attn to the school board, bring ideas & solutions, and show up to volunteer. We've been here 10 yrs; both my children have been in the district since K. I have volunteered & worked for LHISD and enjoyed the experiences.

Posted June 24, 2009
I am a teacher and a parent of an intermediate school student. I am proud of the people here because they care so much and work so hard. People do confuse us with other schools in the district because we are 'the middle child'. Make no mistake - we know our strengths and weakness and work each day for the success of our kids.

Posted September 21, 2008
This is an excellent school and I would like to comment to the parent that called it Burden Elem.--It is not and you should have your facts straight before commenting. This is the Intermediate and is a wonderful school. From the Principle to the aides to our parent volunteers--everyone shows compassion for making sure the children are well educated and in a happy, safe environment. It's a great school and I am glad to have my child attend here!!

Liberty Hill Intermediate School
101 Route 332 Loop, Liberty Hill, TX  78642
Last modified Liberty Hill Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Hill Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top