Lindale Junior High School 5

Posted November 19, 2013
I go to this school and I have to say that I'm proud to go here! All the teachers are nice to me and previde a functional education for me and other students. I'm a straight A student here and I believe that my school deserves better ratings for this

Lindale Junior High School 4

Posted October 03, 2013
Like many have already said, we also moved our daughter to this school district because of the great reviews. We have been extremely impressed! My daughter was a little different, "emo", "goth", whatever you want to call it. Kids will be kids no matter what school you go to. I believe you need to teach your kids how to cope with bullying and people in general. It's going to happen to them even as adults. My daughter was accepted by most and really enjoys this school. I feel like, for the most part, christian values are practiced in this school district. Did I mention she also has ADD and with the before and after school tutoring that is offered it has really helped her. She feels like the teachers really have her best interest at heart. As far as sports, yes I feel it is rather clickish. However I also feel like we shouldn't just let kids play a sport so we don't bruise their egos. If they aren't good enough then don't lie to them and make them think they are! Not gonna cut it in the real world! They can find something else they can excel in. We love the people of Lindale and we are not from here. We have adapted and fit in very well. WE LOVE IT HERE!!!

Posted April 19, 2013
Lindale Junior High is all ego, no substance. We moved specifically to Lindale because I was told this was the best district in the area. If this is the best public schooling Texas has to offer, I have no qualms educating all my children in either private or homeschooling. They are biased, egocentric, and incapable of handling anything outside the Lindale norm. I've actually had to consider legal action for MULTIPLE violations of federal and state disability laws. Long story short: they are FAKE! There is no real direction, education, or leadership in this school. Wal-Mart employees earn more respect than these shoddy, alleged professionals. Mass emails from English instructors are laughable. I guess they forgot to enable spelling/grammar check. I'd like to give you specifics regarding how they treat kids with disabilities, but my child has to deal with them for 6 more weeks. I can't wait to move!

Posted August 07, 2012
My daughter went to this school in the 7th grade, students are out of control, they mess up the BRAND NEW bathrooms and pick fights with other students.

Posted July 30, 2012
If you want your kid going to a school with teachers yelling in his/hers face just for messing up on a math paper and a princable and teachers threatening to sent your kid to juvinile hall just for forgeting homework and turning in grades late send them to this one(NOT A GOOD SCHOOL)

Lindale Junior High School 2

Posted March 22, 2012
We decided to buy a home in Lindale because of all of the great things we heard about the schools. As far as academics goes the school is fine. However, if your child is a minority he or she will have a difficult time fitting in. Before Lindale we lived in diverse community, so our daughter is accustomed to interacting with different ethnic groups. My daughter has been called racial slurs, along with racial comments. We have talked to the principal, but we've only seen temporary changes. The dress code standard is bias and minority students are targeted. Country music is played in some of the classrooms, but the teachers say no to other types of music because parents may not approve. (I may not approve of country music for my child.) In addition to no diversity the athletic department is non-forgiving. My daughter was interested in playing sports, but the female coaches totally shattered her interest in athletics. Coaches and teachers need to understand the impact of constantly telling a child that they are not good enough. The Jr High female coaches rely on cliques when deciding who will be on the team. I regret exposing my preteen to Lindale s culture. I can't wait to relocate.

Lindale Junior High School 5

Posted August 07, 2009

Lindale Junior High School 0

Posted March 23, 2008
We are new to the district. My daughter just started last week and everyone was very professional and helpul. She commented 'I love the school but not the bus ride' Oh well you have to take the bad along with the good. Looking forward to being an active participating parent in the district. Thank you, Donna Dixon

Lindale Junior High School
P O Box 370, Lindale, TX  75771
Last modified Lindale Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindale Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top