Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)

I feel as though my son has had a great experience thus far. This is his first year and his teachers have been extremely helpful and responsive when he shows signs of struggling. Our experience has been very good in this school and we are unbelievably happy with our son's experience at this school

Jusy beginning our High school journey. We have had a good beginning! Passionate teachers in their subjects.... helpful staff & most of admin. (Still some old ways of thinking in there that needs to go...in my opinion) but it is getting better! CTE choices are increasing and teaching space is in the process.of being built (completion Aug 2017 - new band hall, culinary arts area, collegiate style cafeteria and more secure entry) CTEs are a state requirement... local isd's chose what they offer. Very proud to be part of this great changing district.

My husband did not want to move to Little Elm but I came out and met with administration at the district level because of my Autistic son. And some including my husband, said I was sacrificing the education of my other three children for the sake of the one, but that had absolutely not been the case! We chose LEISD because I didn't want my special needs son being a number in a huge district not because I thought my other kids wouldn't measure up with the other kids. And you know what? I've found that the teachers who taught my daughter, while they won't teach my oldest son, they are certainly watching out for him and watching over him now that she's gone. Because those are the type of teachers we have at our high school. Teachers like Tom Parker and Lindsay Ellis Lee are irreplaceable and special. They don't come along every day and to know that they watch over him even though he's not in their classes out of no obligation other than the goodness in their hearts that is far more important than any score on any website to me as a parent of a special needs child. The bonus for me was that I didn't sacrifice my daughters education for the sake of the one because she got a wonderful education by outstanding educators who prepared her for a tier one university and life in general. So THANK YOU LEHS!

Little Elm High has caring teachers, high academic standards, and still feels like a small town school. Best of all they offer tons of extra curricular activities and advanced academic programs. Their technology for every child is outstanding. Lots of opportunities for parent involvement.

Great improvement. Great quality teachers!! Lots of positive changes academically. I really like that each student receives a chrome book. And it's womderful to see more school pride.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Major progress the last two school years. Students bring home challenging work. Great job teaching our Lobos!

Amount of homework: Agree

I think students are challenged. I believe more homework should be given but then complaint would come.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Leaders care about parents. Teachers go above and beyond to make sure kids learn and are offered the same opportunities in and out of the classroom.

Community feel and high expectations for teachers and students. The district has undergone a major transformation the last two school years and it has had a significant impact on the high school.

Excellent schools! Proud mother of two Little Elm ISD students. Both our children earned Dual Credit for college and were able to start at the university with a year of college credit. Thank you Little Elm teachers for doing a great job!

Last modified Little Elm High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.