Little Elm, TX
Students enrolled: 1,736

Posted July 29, 2015
LEHS has a spectacular Fine Arts department! The kids really become a family. The leadership is top notch!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 29, 2015
I have had 2 children graduate from LEHS and both were academically and socially ready to be successful in college. These teachers are awesome!

Posted July 28, 2015
LEHS is a great high school. The teachers and staff create an atmosphere that values respect and fosters creativity and learning. The students are well rounded and respectful.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 27, 2015
My kids have homework, but it isn't all consuming. They know the importance of homework and life balance.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 27, 2015
Students are encouraged to set high goals and go after them. . Teachers are respectful of students dreams and provide guidance and encouragement towards those gosls.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 27, 2015
There is an atmosphere of acceptance a respect for students. Diversity is valued. Bullying is not tolerated.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 27, 2015
My kids are encouraged by teachers and faculty to support their classmates. They rally around each other.

Posted July 27, 2015
Teachers are engaged and supportive of students. My kids are encouraged to do their best in academics and their chosen activities and electives.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 27, 2015
I've got two students at LEHS. Both are doing exceedingly well. They have teachers interested in their success.

Little Elm High School 4

Posted April 21, 2015
Little Elm is overall, an average school. In my opinion that is. We have good education and academics for a small school. Yes, we're kinda overcrowded but, thats only because people keep moving into our small town. I like Little Elm HS because there isn't a lot of drama like other schools. The most we have is gossip about who is dating who. Nothing major. Also, in my experience in the schools (Pre-K - HS) I am yet to witness any major bullying. Unlike others, our school system doesn't have much of a bullying problem. When teachers find out that a student is being bullied they work hard to stop it. Trust me, I know, I've been bullied before and have helped others who were bullied. Since we're a small yet growing town, we don't have many elective classes to choose from. But, our student council along with the administrators are trying their best to add more classes. I honestly think that our school district is doing the best that they possibly can.
2 people found this helpful

1900 Walker Lane, Little Elm, TX  75068
Last modified Little Elm High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Elm High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top