Little Elm, TX

Posted September 22, 2014
Great school!! Principals and teachers really put the students first. Have been very happy with all staff. So friendly and transparent. Willing to always help and whenever I have a concern, always willing to listen and find a solution. I asked about the mops and actually, they only use certain mop heads for the tables to clean them off faster in between lunches ( and these are washed regularly as well) They DO NOT use the ones from the floor as previously (and wrongly) stated by other parent!! Maybe they should have just asked instead of posting wrong information??

Brent Elementary 1

Posted January 09, 2013
The absolute worst school my children have ever attended. They have always been in exemplary schools. This place is a total mess. They are unorganized and behind compared to our previous schools. One of my children didn't even have a room mother and not one of the parents showed up for the class party. The janitor MOPS... yes mops the lunch tables. If your child happens to be one of the last in the lunch line the teachers are already bringing the trash cans around to clear the tables.They dont have a chance to eat. My child has also been physically bullied. I have voiced concern for these and other issues with the teachers and principal.They always promise to call me back but never do. It is a shame. I will be withdrawing my children so they get the care and education they deserve.

Posted September 13, 2008

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted September 24, 2007

Brent Elementary 1

Posted March 09, 2007

Brent Elementary 3

Posted February 05, 2007
Overall Brent is a good school. My son who is in 5th grade there, enjoys going to school, but he wishes there were more extracurricular activities. My issue is with the teachers. What more can a parent do? I am an involoved parent, and a monthly newsletter is simply not enough for me.

Brent Elementary 3

Posted December 13, 2005

Brent Elementary 4

Posted September 22, 2005
The school is a good school, but I have big concern over the idea that there are some classes which have to share books. I know it is a growing district, but really this is not a good idea for long term.

Brent Elementary
500 Witt Road, Little Elm, TX  75068
Last modified Brent Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brent Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top