Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am happy that my kids have the opportunity to attend Brent Elementary. My 5th grader has been there since Kinder and I have a 2nd grader now as well. All of their teachers have exceeded my expectations and both kids are working well above grade level. The small town school offers a security that you may otherwise lose in a very large school. With our growing district, class sizes have remained manageable and each year improvements have been made to both the curriculum and the campus.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My 3 kids are really thriving! Thanks to the wonderful teachers at Brent, my kids ate doing great academically and are learning so much

Develops character: Strongly agree

I am so impressed with how the staff teaches all of the students respect to the students as if they were their own family. At a previous school in another district, one of my children was bullied. At Brent, every student is so respectful to staff and parents and each other

The teachets are amazing at Brent! They are so loving and caring! We moved here from Frisco. I loved our old school, but Brent is even better. I love the family feel and how open they are to parent involvement. All 3 of my children have excelled academically at Brent. Thank you, teachers!!!

Love my Brent Family...the last of my 4 kiddos is there and Brent just keeps getting better! All of the teachers and staff are very approachable and wiling to do whatever it takes to help my kids succeed.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

All of the children are respected by other students and teachers. zThe children get along well.

The teachers and the principal make Brent a warm, family like place for all the students. My children love going to school and really like their teachers. The parents are friendly too. We have been super pleased.

It's so hard to get in touch with staff or get information without having to drive there in person ...emails are never replied, calls never returned. Communication needs to improve

Great school!! Principals and teachers really put the students first. Have been very happy with all staff. So friendly and transparent. Willing to always help and whenever I have a concern, always willing to listen and find a solution. I asked about the mops and actually, they only use certain mop heads for the tables to clean them off faster in between lunches ( and these are washed regularly as well) They DO NOT use the ones from the floor as previously (and wrongly) stated by other parent!! Maybe they should have just asked instead of posting wrong information??

The absolute worst school my children have ever attended. They have always been in exemplary schools. This place is a total mess. They are unorganized and behind compared to our previous schools. One of my children didn't even have a room mother and not one of the parents showed up for the class party. The janitor MOPS... yes mops the lunch tables. If your child happens to be one of the last in the lunch line the teachers are already bringing the trash cans around to clear the tables.They dont have a chance to eat. My child has also been physically bullied. I have voiced concern for these and other issues with the teachers and principal.They always promise to call me back but never do. It is a shame. I will be withdrawing my children so they get the care and education they deserve.

Last modified Brent Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.