PK, 1|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 17, 2008
We are first time parents. We love this place. My daughter is always happy when we drop her off and when we pick her up. The caregivers are excellent. Kudos!

Burke Rd Children's Center

Posted September 15, 2008
BRCC has such a high level of caare and interest in each child. They go above and beyond what can be expected or even asked of a childcare center.

Posted October 02, 2006
Children's Center was just what we needed! I was not pleased with my daughter's public school and moving her to Children's Center was the best move we ever made. She enjoys school again and gets to do more than just learn what is needed for TAKS. The curriculum is challenging and I feel she will come out ahead by going here. And to top it all off-she gets to learn about the Bible and be in a Christian atmosphere.

Posted March 13, 2006
Simply splendid...the curriculum is fantastic, the teachers are wonderful with the children...I would recommend this school to anyone with children, ages newborn-through 2nd Grade.

Posted May 10, 2005
I absolutely love that I found Burke Road Children Center. My daughter has been going there since she was 12 weeks old, she is now 17 months. All the teachers and staff are so caring and loving. I couldn't imagine sending her anywhere else.

Burke Rd Children's Center 4

Posted February 04, 2005
Our daughter has attended Burke Road Children's Center for 2 years and we are very pleased with it's curriculum. The teachers are helpful and informative.

Burke Rd Children's Center
174 Linda Chain, Livingston, TX  77351
Last modified Burke Rd Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK, 1
Burke Rd Children's Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top