Pegasus Campus 4

Posted September 02, 2014
Pegasus has come a long way in the past 4 years that I have been here. When I started here it wasn't as great as it has become. Since I have been here they have added kindergarten through third grade along with the 4th through 12th that they already had. The kindergarten, first, and second grade have access to apple I pads and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th have access to nexus tablets. At the high school alone we have a new computer lab with newly refurbished computers. We have a guitar program and a great musical department. The teachers know what they are teaching and are all highly qualified. We have access to the YMCA gym. Our lunch program, for both campuses, offers a variety of fresh fruits , vegetables and main course items on the menu. As a student here at Pegasus I understand that I am CHOOSING to go here and it is true that if I have a problem with the way things are done there are plenty of other options for me. I am about to finish my 13th year of schooling here at Pegasus and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I have been highly educated because I am eager to learn. Being at school is mandatory but learning is a choice.

Pegasus Campus 5

Posted January 07, 2014
Great educational staff and curriculum. Very student oriented and small classes offer individual attention to students.

Pegasus Campus 1

Posted December 29, 2003

Pegasus Campus
896 Robin Ranch Rd, Lockhart, TX  78644
Last modified Pegasus Campus is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pegasus Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top