PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted June 08, 2016
Joet Jordan's cousin Sarah. Just be yourself and stand up for your rights against these severely misguided teachers. Thank you for being a role model for other teenagers and showing you can make a stand against fundamentalist christian parents in order to be yourself.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted June 08, 2016
Only for other people that think the way they do. They are totally against anybody who does not share their deluded views

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 08, 2016
Because your god is not compassionate and is indeed the most vengeful creation imaginable. Your Christian students grow into bigoted, intollerant, ignorant and discriminatory adults

East Texas Christian School 2

Posted July 08, 2013
This school needs tremendous improvement spiritually, morally and academically. Teachers are replaced several times a year. Last year there were three high school science teachers before year's end. The Spanish teacher had no control over his class. English teacher spent 1/2 of her class time emailing and facebooking per student. High School History class was on chapter 6 in March. Honors classes are a total failure.

Posted February 01, 2013
I love attending this school! It challenges my faith, and gives me a place to grow spiritually and academically!

Posted February 04, 2011
My son has gone to ETcs for 3 years and we ahve had nothing but a positive experience. He is on the A honor roll and reads at a higher grade level. Etcs teaches the children good Christian morals and values and cares about all the children and their families the children are also taught scriptures and the Bible. It is a blessing to see my son which is 2nd grade use this in his daily life. We love ETCS!

East Texas Christian School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
My daughter attended this school for 2 years and we recently pulled her out. After pulling my daughter out of the school and putting her in a public school we found out she was behind in both math and language because of the material at ETCS. While at ETCS, my daughter was threatened by one of the Board of Directors and my daughter also had to go through weeks of name calling and ridicule from other students while the administration did nothing. My daughter goes to counseling regularly and is having trouble coping with the events that happened at ETCS as well as getting adjusted to the new material at the public school. I would never send her back to this school again! This school is not based on strong Christian values as they claim.

Posted August 30, 2007
ETCS is not just a School its a family. For three years now my son has been there. My wife has had leukemia. All of the staff is such a support, praying for us and contacting us by phone, cards, etc. My son loves the classes and I love the fact he learns the Word of God as well. My son is in second grade with a fifth grade reading level, that ought to say something about the commitment to excellence about our wonderful School

Posted February 23, 2004
This school provides a caring environment for all children. I believe it is raising up a positive generation.

Po Box 8053, Longview, TX  75607
Last modified East Texas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12