PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

ETCS has been a patience teaching, faith building, social skills learning, and academic challenge for my 9 year old. He is thriving and accelerating at every level.

This Private Christian School is a school that reminds me of my youth (I'm54) a time when a school was a place to learn, where we respected our Teachers and staff. That's what you will find at E.T.C.S., where they teach "Core Values" and learn the "Word Of God" in a nurturing atmosphere. My Son loves and flourishes in this environment, and has made great strides in his educational advancement. This astonishing team of educators is led by Dr. Renee Sawyer.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I know this firsthand. The professional staff at this school are eager to help with any learning difficulties that your child may have, and they have additional support from outside sources if needed.

ETCS has been an affordable way for our family to give our son personal attention in a small school that is a Christian environment. We are so happy we found East Texas Christian School when we moved here in 2013. Our son has attended Pre-K, K, 1 and 2 grades here, and we have been very pleased with the education and behavior standards that the school enforces. Each day we have a behavior recorded on a record in his folder. His teachers send home his work for us to see as well. He has opportunities to participate in the speech meet and in music, art, computer and library. The 2016 Christmas program was wonderfully done. All the teachers and staff we've encountered have been very caring for our son and for any needs we've wanted to be addressed. I would recommend ETCS to someone looking for an affordable way to send your children to a private Christian school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

When our son was having some behavior issues, his teacher spent over 30 minutes with us talking about ideas to help motivate him to behave better in class and with reinforcement from home. It was really wonderful to be able to see our behavior standards held at school and his teacher soliciting help for what makes our son special and what motivates our son specifically.

Both of my sons have attended since 2010. We love and support the school any way we can. ETCS challenges them in every aspect of their lives and is preparing them for adulthood.

Academics are top notch. Teachers really care about the students.

This school needs tremendous improvement spiritually, morally and academically. Teachers are replaced several times a year. Last year there were three high school science teachers before year's end. The Spanish teacher had no control over his class. English teacher spent 1/2 of her class time emailing and facebooking per student. High School History class was on chapter 6 in March. Honors classes are a total failure.

I love attending this school! It challenges my faith, and gives me a place to grow spiritually and academically!

My son has gone to ETcs for 3 years and we ahve had nothing but a positive experience. He is on the A honor roll and reads at a higher grade level. Etcs teaches the children good Christian morals and values and cares about all the children and their families the children are also taught scriptures and the Bible. It is a blessing to see my son which is 2nd grade use this in his daily life. We love ETCS!

Last modified East Texas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12