Los Fresnos, TX

Rancho Verde Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2015
My child attended Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten at this school. I thought it was a very good school. Mrs. Aguirre was such a proactive teacher that truly cared about my daughter. There were a few conduct issues with my child but the teachers were always able to work with me to resolve the issue. The curriculum was good for the children, however I did feel that more could have been done to improve my child's learning bumps. A lot was done though to include parents' participation in school related activities which was great.

Rancho Verde Elementary School
P O Box 309, Los Fresnos, TX  78566
Last modified Rancho Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Verde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top