Bad
Good

Estacado High School 5

Posted May 29, 2014
I am a past 2term president of the PTA, my son and I were very active with the school's community, along with Mr. Ken Wallace, Jerry Lee and Brenda; because they offered my son a place to belong and succeed, he is. now a God loving, God fearing member of our community in Roma, TX. Work with the teacher that posted that students are being "coddled", because we used to have very little turn over because our teachers were appreciated and respected. Do you still have the Medical Magnet Program?

Estacado High School 2

Posted September 25, 2012
---I am a teacher at Estacado--- Students are being mollycoddled and pampered to a disturbing degree. Teachers will intentionally lower their standards, give them easy grades, and will even edit their grades in order to have them pass; mostly because the school administrators are concerned with getting and keeping grants and monies instead of concern for the students. They lower their teaching to an disturbingly low/easy standard so that students are not challenged or learning anything too "tough." Some creativity and ingenuity are suppressed in order to make scores and the school look better. While none of this is illegal, it is very unfortunate. This is not to say that there are good things about Estacado. The staff and teachers are very loving and socially supportive of their students. We have very good connections with our students and will often support them and go to extraordinary lenghts to help our wonderful students. I know that I personally will make myself available and able to help and care for them. The academics and level of learning may at times be lacking, but our connection to our students is second to none.

Estacado High School 5

Posted May 15, 2011
estacado is a great school moved my daughter for mhs failing 2 classes and know she is in the top 35% in her classroom thanks ehs

Estacado High School
1504 East Itasca Street, Lubbock, TX  79403
Last modified Estacado High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.