Bad
Good

We love the faculty and staff at Monterey! I have not had any issues at all with anyone and all are willing to assist when I need it. My daughter (sophmore) loves her school and would be crushed if we took her somewhere else. My son will be a freshman next year and is looking forward to his high school years at MHS. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great, quality education and a family atmosphere.

We just moved over here from New Mexico two months ago. As far as now, my daughter who is a Junior is very happy with all of the overall teaching and band/track/cc activities. We have met some of her teachers and are very pleased. Our daughter has been an honor student since she began attending kindergarten and we feel that Monterey High is a great place. She loves this school, so we back her up 100%.

Last modified Monterey High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.