Posted November 12, 2012
We love the faculty and staff at Monterey! I have not had any issues at all with anyone and all are willing to assist when I need it. My daughter (sophmore) loves her school and would be crushed if we took her somewhere else. My son will be a freshman next year and is looking forward to his high school years at MHS. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great, quality education and a family atmosphere.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted May 21, 2007
We just moved over here from New Mexico two months ago. As far as now, my daughter who is a Junior is very happy with all of the overall teaching and band/track/cc activities. We have met some of her teachers and are very pleased. Our daughter has been an honor student since she began attending kindergarten and we feel that Monterey High is a great place. She loves this school, so we back her up 100%.

Monterey High School
3211 47th Street, Lubbock, TX  79413
Last modified Monterey High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monterey High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top