Bad
Good

Hardwick Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2013
We have two children at this school that have been there since Kindergarten and one more starting this Fall. We have had excellent teachers, a good relationship with the principal and all staff. They are simply phenomenal!

Hardwick Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2011
I have a child that goes to Hardwick, his kindergarten teacher is great! I agree the principal can be insensitive. A few weeks ago, a member of the staff and the principal called to report an incident that had happened with my kindergartner. They put my child on the phone and in the background I could hear her saying, "You better tell her what you said!!.... Do you want to get to go back to class or do you want to stay in my office all day?" Once he told me what he said, it wasn't even bad! They blew it way out of proportion! His kindergarten teacher is amazing and understands his learning disabilities, but a lot of the teachers call me for EVERY SINGLE thing that my son DOES or SAYS. I really don't think they should've called me because my son told the nurse "It's on your butt......." when she asked "Where did I put my sticky note?"

Hardwick Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2010
First let me say that the teachers at Hardwick are phenomenal. They are not the reason for the bad review, it is the principle. She is extremely insensitive to the children and treats the them with no respect. While disciplining children, she treats them like they are at boot camp. It is very disturbing some of the stories we have heard coming out of this school and the district refuses to do anything about it. My children will not be attending Hardwick after this year and I will never recommend it to any of our friends.

Hardwick Elementary School
1420 Chicago Avenue, Lubbock, TX  79416
Last modified Hardwick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hardwick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top