Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted September 08, 2015
This is a great school. The teachers and administrators are very involved and love the kids. Honey has some of the most experienced teachers in Lubbock. It is a family oriented atmosphere. Both my kids love it and so do I. Parents have many opportunities to get involved.

Honey Elementary School 2

Posted June 08, 2015
I had 2 children attend this school. My oldest was a high achiever and had no problems. However, my youngest was learning disabled and was bullied by not only the students but the teachers. It is a great school if your child has no problems. Otherwise, they have alot to learn! The staff is not extrememly approachable and the parents are very clique-ish and only a "certain group" runs the school.

Posted September 17, 2014
Honey is the best school in Lubbock. The teachers are fantastic. They really work as a team to provide the best education for the students.

Posted January 11, 2014
Wonderful school and extended family. My beautiful daughter went there K-5 best experience ever. The quality of education is top notch and it shows, my daughter is excelling in middle school.

Posted December 13, 2013
This is an awesome school! Our child went to school (for 2 years) in another a local district that has a reputation for being the best district in Lubbock. However, Honey is by far a superior elementary school. We have been amazed at the differences. The teachers at Honey are very experienced, the atmosphere is calm, the kids are happy and the quality of the education is excellent. Our child looks forward to school and loves Honey!

Posted September 18, 2012
We had a kindergartener at Honey last year before we moved away, and we absolutely loved this school. The principal is amazing, the nurse is wonderful and the parents are all really involved. We had another child at a different elementary, and let me tell you, NOT ALL LISD schools are the same. This one is head and shoulders above the rest, thanks to a dedicated staff and loving parents.

Posted May 05, 2011
We moved 2 years ago from Southeast Asia to Lubbock, TX. We're really concerns to the quality of school, considering my first son will also need an ESL class. To be honest, I was worried at the beginning. But, everything turns out well. The teachers are brilliant, caring and excellent in teaching reading and math. The ESL program is also excellent. The administrative staff are always helpful and friendly. Mr. Neeb, the school principle, is really know what his doing in managing this school. Mentor also provided by this school without any charge. This school is full of love and dedication. So far, I think Honey is the best school in Lubbock.

Posted June 27, 2010
I have 4 kids...all went here. This was the second school I had my children in and I was AMAZED at the difference! I HIGHLY recommend it!

Honey Elementary School
3615 86th Street, Lubbock, TX  79423
Last modified Honey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Honey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top