Overton Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
My child went to Overton Elementary for kindergarten and first grade. Some of the teachers are absolutely amazing. My child had Mrs. Clifton for first grade and she was just an absolute joy. She was patient with my child and was really great about communicating with me regarding any problems that my child was having. I know that this school has many dedicated teachers and staff that absolutely have the children's best interests at heart. The thing that does disappoint me about this school is what appears to be a lack of parental involvement. That's not the school's fault, but it would be nice to see more parents involved with the teachers and the school itself. I've seen too many of my child's peers' parents treating their teachers as glorified babysitters. Hopefully things will continue to improve at Overton!

Overton Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
Overton Elementary is very family oriented and student focused. We pride ourselves in creating a partnership with families that creates the best possible learning environment for our students.

Overton Elementary School
2902 Louisville Avenue, Lubbock, TX  79410
Last modified Overton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Overton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top