Rush Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2013
My daughter has been going to this school since kindergarten. She will be entering in the 2nd grade in the next school year. She absolutely LOVES her school. The school is smaller than a lot of other schools but I think that is what is great about it. I like how most of the parents know one another since the school really gets the parents involved in their children's learning.. The teachers are approachable and always available. I would give this school a five star rating if they taught Spanish or another language at this young age when it is easier to learn.

Rush Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
This is a wonderful school! Parent involvement is highly encouraged and the teachers work with the students one on one!

Rush Elementary School 0

Posted December 24, 2007
My daughter is a 3rd grader and has been at Rush since Kindergarten. The school personnel have been nothing but wonderful. They have helped in diagnosing my daughter with ASD and have formatted programs, from the very beginning, to accomodate her speech and social limitations. When she started there she talked baby babble, if you could get her to talk, and she would not make eye contact. Today she is a social butterfly and we have a hard time keeping her quiet. She reads to her nephews all the time and to carry on a conversation with her is a dream come true for me. The principal, Mr. English is a gem. I know that whenever I have an issued that I can walk into his office and he will make the time for me. I would highly recommend Lubbock ISD and Rush Elementary to any parent.

Rush Elementary School
4702 15th Street, Lubbock, TX  79416
Last modified Rush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rush Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top