Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The principal Mrs. Burks is a great leader and role model. She is genuine and it shows with her interactions with the kids and this attitude is evident in her staff as well. And I love she is always outside after school monitoring most of the time until the last kid is either picked up or taken back inside the school. and I want to thank Ms. Lynn, 5th grade teacher for being so kind hearted and a great teacher. My heart is warmed knowing my son will leave elementary with nothing but good memories of these precious years and enter into s new chapter of his life with a lot of knowledge and respect. Thank you to all the great staff at Centennial.

Develops character: Strongly agree

they teach the children to lead the way by having an awesome attitude and being honest

Everyone employee looks as if they want to be there.The principal and Vice greats everyone in the mornings....and our children have a BLAST!

I have a child that attended Centennial Elementary School last year. He had an amazing experience being educated by such wonderful, knowleagable teachers. They were always willing to help with any subject he was struggling with. Centennial was the best place for my child.

I currently have a 5 year old enrolled at Centennial Elementary. He enjoys school so much that he has made significance growth since being here. He started learning to read during the first six weeks. At this is in Pre-K. The teachers at the school are very helpful and knowledgeable. The teachers always make time for me, even if it is at 4pm. The administration is great. They promote a positive environment that is conducive to learning.

My grandson is starting his 2nd year (3rd grader) here. He loves it and his parents do too!! Coming from attending a small town elementary to this one, of course everyone had some concerns, but we have to say, we are more than happy with this school and staff!! This is a wonderful school!!

Wonderful school !!!!My daughter attends centennial, I have taught in a few schools in Lubbock including this one- by far the best.. It is small with excellent staff, who are very involved with the children- even the principal knows all thier names. As a treat the kids get to eat lunch with the principal in their room. I will miss this when she moves up. Good luck!!!

My son loves it! The faculty is outstanding as well as the education experience that he is having. We moved here in July worried about how the transition would affect his grades, no problems- straight A's! We love this school!

Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.