Posted November 14, 2012
I have a child that attended Centennial Elementary School last year. He had an amazing experience being educated by such wonderful, knowleagable teachers. They were always willing to help with any subject he was struggling with. Centennial was the best place for my child.

Posted November 12, 2012
I currently have a 5 year old enrolled at Centennial Elementary. He enjoys school so much that he has made significance growth since being here. He started learning to read during the first six weeks. At this is in Pre-K. The teachers at the school are very helpful and knowledgeable. The teachers always make time for me, even if it is at 4pm. The administration is great. They promote a positive environment that is conducive to learning.

Posted August 27, 2012
My grandson is starting his 2nd year (3rd grader) here. He loves it and his parents do too!! Coming from attending a small town elementary to this one, of course everyone had some concerns, but we have to say, we are more than happy with this school and staff!! This is a wonderful school!!

Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted January 31, 2009
Wonderful school !!!!My daughter attends centennial, I have taught in a few schools in Lubbock including this one- by far the best.. It is small with excellent staff, who are very involved with the children- even the principal knows all thier names. As a treat the kids get to eat lunch with the principal in their room. I will miss this when she moves up. Good luck!!!

Posted October 21, 2008

Centennial Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
My son loves it! The faculty is outstanding as well as the education experience that he is having. We moved here in July worried about how the transition would affect his grades, no problems- straight A's! We love this school!

Centennial Elementary School
1301 North Utica Avenue, Lubbock, TX  79416
(806) 766-1980
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top