Lubbock, TX

Posted April 14, 2015
We sincerely love Talkington School for Young Women Leaders. My daughter has the opportunity to not only enjoy the arts such as choir & piano but they also have a very dedicated robotics teacher. Mr. Rodriguez is amazing in getting girls so hyped about robotics and seeing the dedication Mr. Rodriguez puts into the program is so comforting to parents in knowing our girls are learning the tools to excel in a field that is mostly dominated by males. Mrs. Berta Fogerson is a wonderful principal and I am very confident all of our girls at Talkington get treated with respect and are given the tools for college preparedness and to develop their leadership qualities. I could go on and on about all of the teachers and coaches at Talkington but I will summarize by saying I am so very happy with our decision to have my daughter attending Talkington and love how safe we feel knowing she is safe at the school and no drama issues.

Posted December 02, 2014
Good school for my older daughter and she loves music and hard work and better behave more and learn of hard and changelle

Posted June 05, 2014
Going to talkington was the best decision I have made. The teachers are great with the students and help them with anything. The principal is very kind but firm. The students are friendly and very welcoming. It was not hard making friends here at all.

Posted August 01, 2013
Great academics and faculty. Outstanding principal. Everyone is dedicated to students learning and well being by providing unique opportunities to learn grow and develop.

Posted May 27, 2013
This is definitely a top middle school!. Not only academic expectations are high, but the teachers, staff and the principal are outstanding at this school. They truly care about the girls and push them to excel while providing a nurturing and unsurpassed learning environment and opportunities.

Talkington School For Young Women
415 North Ivory Avenue, Lubbock, TX  79403
Last modified Talkington School For Young Women is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talkington School For Young Women Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top