Posted December 21, 2013
The Principal is a fine outstanding person and a pillar of the community. Nice building. Impressive academics.

Posted October 24, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009
I was a previous student at All Saints. I learned so much in my eleven years there. I attened from PreK 3- 8th grade. I am now enrolled in high school and am making good grades, all thanks to the excellent education I received at All Saints. There are so many different extracarricular activities to choose from. From Foreign languages to Starting sports at grade 6. I would reccomend this school for anyone looking for a good education for their child.

All Saints Episcopal School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
We are moving and have depended on the reviews for some guidance in choosing a new school. All Saints is a great school and we hate to leave. My daughter has attended k-6. The academics are great. The teachers are caring and attentive. The office staff is very helpful. It's a comforting place to send your kids to learn. Individuality is allowed in areas of interest from drama, band, strings, atheletics, different clubs to decorating lockers. It's a great choice.

Posted May 21, 2008
My two children, ages 4 and 5, attend preschool and pre-k at All Saints. The academic, social, and spiritual environment is outstanding! I would recommend All Saints to anyone wanting to give their children the highest quality education possible.

Posted November 26, 2006
I could not be more pleased. This school has amazing teachers with a high level of parental support! excellent learning atmosphere with a variety of backgrounds embraced. Extracurricular activities provided by the school are excellent plus they offer a pre-school program so all members of the family may attend!

Posted January 12, 2004
My children are learning more than the facts of education, they are learning how to think, to reason and become moral, reasoned people. The individual attention they receive, the safe environment and the depth and breadth of the knowledge is astounding. Latin, Spanish, peer tutoring, music, art and PE are all integrated to form a fabulous education experience playing to children's different strengths and weaknesses. An independent school can quickly alter curriculums to take advantage of new information can treat each child as an individual, not one size fits most.

All Saints Episcopal School
3222 103rd Street, Lubbock, TX  79423
Last modified All Saints Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top