PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school has great teachers that love the children!! Thank you for all you do!!

It has been a huge blessing to know my child is in a safe, loving, God-centered environment, learning and socializing with quality friends and teachers each day. I cannot say how much that is a comfort and peace to our family.

This school is amazing! Students here are very nice and accepting. And the teachers are the best in Texas!

Our school is amazing! The whole child is valued and taught. They're not only taught academics, but also the amazing love of Jesus Christ. It's like a family. My own children know the names of several other students in each grade level. I trust the teachers and know they always want the best for my children. I'm so proud of all they've learned.

I love Southcrest! I worried my son would have behaviour problems and he's had almost none.. the teachers are so respectful and loving yet highly structured at the same time. He feels safe and busy and loves being there. I was afraid that sending my child to a Christian school might put him in a "bubble"...but instead, I feel like he's being taught how to love and serve the world around him. This school loves the kids beautifully and partners with parents well. The academic rigor is just perfect... they are incorporating many cutting edge teaching methods and ideas, they have strong expectations for the kids, and they evaluate prograss and ability.,. but my child isn't stressed out and anxious.

Southcrest Christian School has a great educational environment. Low student to teacher ratios mean that students are able to get more individualized attention. Children are encouraged to grow and think as individuals while learning to grow and think through God's teachings. Our student has been part of the Southcrest family for almost 6 years now and I would not have it any other way. The faculty and staff are wonderful and are always a pleasure to meet with.

I love this school! If you are looking for a place that encourages children to do their best and helps them to accomplish that - this is it. The teachers are nurturing and the classroom environment is positive. My child has changed for the better.

This is a great school. I enjoy teaching in a supportive and loving environment. Student-to-teacher ratio helps promote a good classroom environment. The families are involved and there is a sense of school pride felt among teachers, students, and parents.

Southcrest is changing for the positive. Already a super group of teachers...new administration will help the school to grow into the super school it has always had the potential to be.

Last modified Southcrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12