Lubbock, TX

Posted April 30, 2014
This school is amazing! Students here are very nice and accepting. And the teachers are the best in Texas!

Posted April 29, 2014
Our school is amazing! The whole child is valued and taught. They're not only taught academics, but also the amazing love of Jesus Christ. It's like a family. My own children know the names of several other students in each grade level. I trust the teachers and know they always want the best for my children. I'm so proud of all they've learned.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love Southcrest! I worried my son would have behaviour problems and he's had almost none.. the teachers are so respectful and loving yet highly structured at the same time. He feels safe and busy and loves being there. I was afraid that sending my child to a Christian school might put him in a "bubble"...but instead, I feel like he's being taught how to love and serve the world around him. This school loves the kids beautifully and partners with parents well. The academic rigor is just perfect... they are incorporating many cutting edge teaching methods and ideas, they have strong expectations for the kids, and they evaluate prograss and ability.,. but my child isn't stressed out and anxious.

Posted April 28, 2014
Southcrest Christian School has a great educational environment. Low student to teacher ratios mean that students are able to get more individualized attention. Children are encouraged to grow and think as individuals while learning to grow and think through God's teachings. Our student has been part of the Southcrest family for almost 6 years now and I would not have it any other way. The faculty and staff are wonderful and are always a pleasure to meet with.

Southcrest Christian School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
I love this school! If you are looking for a place that encourages children to do their best and helps them to accomplish that - this is it. The teachers are nurturing and the classroom environment is positive. My child has changed for the better.

Posted February 14, 2009
This is a great school. I enjoy teaching in a supportive and loving environment. Student-to-teacher ratio helps promote a good classroom environment. The families are involved and there is a sense of school pride felt among teachers, students, and parents.

Posted June 22, 2007
Southcrest is changing for the positive. Already a super group of teachers...new administration will help the school to grow into the super school it has always had the potential to be.

Posted August 02, 2006
I currently have 2 children attending SCS. I can't say enough about the quality of the acedemics. Both my kids have scored well above the average every year and I believe it is because of the teachers and curriculum they teach. Most parents are involved and the school openly welcomes it. God is at work in Southcrest.

Posted August 02, 2005
Southcrest has been a blessing to my children. The teachers and the administration are wonderful, godly people who want only to share their faith with the school's children.

Posted July 27, 2005

Southcrest Christian School
3801 S Loop 289, Lubbock, TX  79423
Last modified Southcrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Southcrest Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top