PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Southcrest Christian School 4

Posted May 11, 2016
This school has great teachers that love the children!! Thank you for all you do!!

Posted May 11, 2016
Mrs. Alexander is always happy and smiling. She is such a positive influence on my child. She attends games, school functions outside of school, dances, etc. and she has no kids that require her to be there. She is the absolute sweetest teacher I have ever met. My child just loves her!!!!!

Posted May 06, 2016
It has been a huge blessing to know my child is in a safe, loving, God-centered environment, learning and socializing with quality friends and teachers each day. I cannot say how much that is a comfort and peace to our family.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 06, 2016
I would like to thank Mr Alonzo for being so sweet to the kids...they all respect him and honor him and feel like he cares. I would also like to thank Mrs Spencer for being so patient and sweet and for teaching the Kindergarteners to the best of her ability. And thank you to the administration for caring about your school and doing all it takes to make it a success.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted May 06, 2016
I think there could be a little more structure in the big open environments, of teaching and expecting the kids to be still, quiet, and attentive. Mainly during the big school programs, during lunch hour. Not taking away fun at all, but I think they are more than capable of learning this respect and it will benefit them in the future. I can only imagine it would be difficult with hundreds of kids, but I do know it can be learned and beneficial to them.

Posted May 05, 2016
This was our first year at Southcrest, and every teacher and staff member has been outstanding. Mrs. Hathaway is an exceptional teacher that gives her kids the stability, reassurance, and guidance that they need at such a young age. Not only is my child heading into Kindergarten fully equipped with the academic knowledge she will need, but Mrs. Hathaway has nurtured and encouraged her behavioral and spiritual growth as well. In the grand scheme of things, there is nothing more important. When your young child comes home every day telling you how much she loves school and her teacher, you know God has put you exactly where you belong.

Posted May 05, 2016
Mrs Alejandro is a phenomenal teacher that loves and encourages her kids so well that my child prefers school days to weekends. Her genuine love for her students creates an eagerness in my child's heart to learn. She challenges and pushes her students to grow beyond expectation. Not only is my child prepared for next year, he has a confidence that screams "I can do it!" It was Mrs. Alejandro's influence that has made our son grow this year.

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 05, 2016
I am a teacher at SCS and I am so impressed daily by the parents. They have such servant hearts and are willing to donate their time to make our school better. We are blessed to have great families who want to be part of a team for their children.

Posted April 30, 2014
This school is amazing! Students here are very nice and accepting. And the teachers are the best in Texas!

Posted April 29, 2014
Our school is amazing! The whole child is valued and taught. They're not only taught academics, but also the amazing love of Jesus Christ. It's like a family. My own children know the names of several other students in each grade level. I trust the teachers and know they always want the best for my children. I'm so proud of all they've learned.

3801 S Loop 289, Lubbock, TX  79423
Last modified Southcrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12